Shock Doctor Ultra Back Support Brace
Stay off the sidelines and in the game with the support provided from the Shock Doctor® Ultra Back Support. Adjustable, overlapping Velcro® compression/support straps allow personalized fit, and TPR molded stability supports and integrated stability inserts support the lower back. Terry lined lumbar pad and Lycra® binding ensure prolonged, comfortable wear, and vented hex-mesh guarantees breathable compression.
- Designed to support moderate to major ligament sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Lycra® binding ensures comfortable, prolonged wear
- Terry lined lumbar pad
- Dual strap adjustment with stability supports, lumbar pad
- Adjustable, overlapping Velcro® compression/support straps allow customized fit
- TPR molded stability supports and integrated stability inserts support lower back
- No-slip silicone gripper pattern cuts out unwanted support movement
- Vented hex-mesh guarantees breathable compression
- Compression supports soft tissue, joint alignment and increases blood flow
- Contains Latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 838
- Shock Doctor
Measure waist circumference.
- XS: 26-30"
- S/M: 30-34"
- L/XL: 34-38"
- XXL: 38-42"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596152
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 11 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Back Shock Doctor Ultra Back Brace I had back spams for many years. I was always going to the Chiropractic. I bought one three years ago and have never need the chiropractic again. I have bought two and use one for work and the other when I golf. Never any back pain after doing both activities. January 24, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pepe very good quality and it works as advertised Very nice but the sizing was a bit off. I was on the cusp of L to XL. It works but if I gain any weight (sigh......) it wont work anymore. December 16, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Carol Its ok Should be larger. It doesn't give me enough straight support. September 9, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Naybob Worth the money Purchased after back surgery to aid with lifting. Helps a lot. August 31, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jarvis Solid Construction and Feels Good I'm a wedding photographer with dehydrated discs in L5/S1 and the Shock Doctor Back Brace (paired with a heating pad underneath) keeps me mobile all day long. Thankful that back spasms are being kept at bay! August 13, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Tangudu its ok Not Helped to hold the back of my mom who has back pain. The lumbar support is not strong enough as we expected it to be , we brought the brace in online. July 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by John@91 A perfect strapless support. The best protection I have utilized and it does not have straps that one has to worry about. June 3, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by gsamtraz Looks and feels like a great product. However, I plan to return this belt this week. I tried it on once. It seems to give good support, however, the rigid supports in the back of the belt do not allow me to fasten my pants. The supports are just too bulky, for me, to be able to function while wearing it. May 6, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Big Al It's helped with my back pain I've said everything I wanted to say, really haven't any thing else to say. May 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by David Back brace It is very good supporting the back. Easy to use and very comfortable. Allows support and it can't feel pain so far. April 2, 2013