Shock Doctor Ultra Back Support Brace
Stay off the sidelines and in the game with the support provided from the Shock Doctor® Ultra Back Support. Adjustable, overlapping Velcro® compression/support straps allow personalized fit, and TPR molded stability supports and integrated stability inserts support the lower back. Terry lined lumbar pad and Lycra® binding ensure prolonged, comfortable wear, and vented hex-mesh guarantees breathable compression.
- Designed to support moderate to major ligament sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Lycra® binding ensures comfortable, prolonged wear
- Terry lined lumbar pad
- Dual strap adjustment with stability supports, lumbar pad
- Adjustable, overlapping Velcro® compression/support straps allow customized fit
- TPR molded stability supports and integrated stability inserts support lower back
- No-slip silicone gripper pattern cuts out unwanted support movement
- Vented hex-mesh guarantees breathable compression
- Compression supports soft tissue, joint alignment and increases blood flow
- Contains Latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 838
- Shock Doctor
Measure waist circumference.
- XS: 26-30"
- S/M: 30-34"
- L/XL: 34-38"
- XXL: 38-42"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596152
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 14 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dalyj79 Product perfoms exeptionally well This is my first lower back support and I couldn't be more pleased with how well this product gave me relief during a long shift of moving heavy equipment. I wore a shirt under the support and there was no irritation what so ever. I would recommend purchasing as I have used the Shock Doctor brand before and will continue to use this product line. February 7, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Padrino Great Support Good product and nice to use it at work, home too. January 12, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by ashley14 it's very helpful My boyfriend had back pain for 3 weeks after, I purchased the back brace and it has helped him out alot. He loves it. January 12, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Back Shock Doctor Ultra Back Brace I had back spams for many years. I was always going to the Chiropractic. I bought one three years ago and have never need the chiropractic again. I have bought two and use one for work and the other when I golf. Never any back pain after doing both activities. January 24, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pepe very good quality and it works as advertised Very nice but the sizing was a bit off. I was on the cusp of L to XL. It works but if I gain any weight (sigh......) it wont work anymore. December 16, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Carol Its ok Should be larger. It doesn't give me enough straight support. September 9, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Naybob Worth the money Purchased after back surgery to aid with lifting. Helps a lot. August 31, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jarvis Solid Construction and Feels Good I'm a wedding photographer with dehydrated discs in L5/S1 and the Shock Doctor Back Brace (paired with a heating pad underneath) keeps me mobile all day long. Thankful that back spasms are being kept at bay! August 13, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Tangudu its ok Not Helped to hold the back of my mom who has back pain. The lumbar support is not strong enough as we expected it to be , we brought the brace in online. July 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by John@91 A perfect strapless support. The best protection I have utilized and it does not have straps that one has to worry about. June 3, 2014