Shock Doctor Ultra Back Support BraceItem Number: 11596152
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Stay off the sidelines and in the game with the support provided from the Shock Doctor® Ultra Back Support. Adjustable, overlapping Velcro® compression/support straps allow personalized fit, and TPR molded stability supports and integrated stability inserts support the lower back. Terry lined lumbar pad and Lycra® binding ensure prolonged, comfortable wear, and vented hex-mesh guarantees breathable compression.
- Designed to support moderate to major ligament sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Lycra® binding ensures comfortable, prolonged wear
- Terry lined lumbar pad
- Dual strap adjustment with stability supports, lumbar pad
- Adjustable, overlapping Velcro® compression/support straps allow customized fit
- TPR molded stability supports and integrated stability inserts support lower back
- No-slip silicone gripper pattern cuts out unwanted support movement
- Vented hex-mesh guarantees breathable compression
- Compression supports soft tissue, joint alignment and increases blood flow
- Contains Latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 864
- Shock Doctor
Measure waist circumference.
- XS: 26-30"
- S/M: 30-34"
- L/XL: 34-38"
- XXL: 38-42"
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by John@91 A perfect strapless support. The best protection I have utilized and it does not have straps that one has to worry about. June 3, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by gsamtraz Looks and feels like a great product. However, I plan to return this belt this week. I tried it on once. It seems to give good support, however, the rigid supports in the back of the belt do not allow me to fasten my pants. The supports are just too bulky, for me, to be able to function while wearing it. May 6, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Big Al It's helped with my back pain I've said everything I wanted to say, really haven't any thing else to say. May 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by David Back brace It is very good supporting the back. Easy to use and very comfortable. Allows support and it can't feel pain so far. April 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by volleyball Mom I would buy this product again. My daughter uses this when she plays volleyball. July 24, 2012
1-5 of 5