Shock Doctor Ankle Stabilizer
Flexible support stays and a quick-fit, keeps you comfortably protected in the Shock Doctor® Ankle Stabilizer. Integrated bilateral stays add support and a Z-Grip™ speed-lace wrap keeps the stabilizer secure. N-Tex™ air flow vented neoprene provides therapeutic warmth and healing so you can get back to being your best, faster.
- Designed to support minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Z-Grip™ speed-lace allows for fast, in-game adjustments for a customized fit
- N-Tex™ air flow vented terry lined neoprene keeps moisture out and adds compression/therapeutic warmth
- Integrated flexible bilateral stays enhance support
- Quick fit, low profile design with elastic sleeve compression for an irritation-free, comfortable fit
- Adjustable footbed wrap for an anatomical fit
- Finger tabs give grip for an easy on/off
- Compression supports soft tissue, joint alignment and blood flow
- Designed for left or right ankle
- Contains Latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 847
- Shock Doctor
Measure ankle circumference 1" above the ankle bone tip.
- Small: 8-8.5"
- Medium: 8.5-9"
- Large: 9-9.5"
- Extra Large: 9.5-10"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596155
Shock Doctor Ankle Stabilizer 81 81
Good support for the price Overall a good stabilizer; the z grip was somewhat difficult to adjust at first as the angle plays a role in the overall comfort/tightness. Once I figured it out it works as well as any other that I have had. September 9, 2014
Helpful! Provides just enough support while staying comfortable. August 30, 2014
Great product My son has been using this brace for football. Doesn't limit his cutting ability as a running back, says it gives him great ankle support. August 27, 2014
This stabilizer works! I purchased this product because of an ankle injury (sprain or strain), and the pain not diminishing after two weeks and following a visit to the doctor. After wearing the stabilizer for a week, during modified workouts and when my foot was not elevated, the pain and swelling began to diminish. It's a bit of an effort to slide on, but once secured below the foot and speed-laces are tightened, it gave my ankle the needed support to heal while I continued with modified workouts and eventually resumed my normal fitness regime. August 26, 2014
My sons football gear Extremely pleased with this purchase. They are great support for my 14 yr old son who is a wide receiver August 12, 2014
Works great to support ankle My daughter uses this for volleyball. Works great. August 6, 2014
under average Product didnt have the support that was needed, also lacked a tight compression around my ankle, the straps were pointless. July 30, 2014
Great I buy this product for my child with 9 year old and told me it's easy to use and comfortable. July 8, 2014
Completely Satisfied I've worn ACE ankle supports for years. These are slightly better. June 17, 2014
bought it for my son bought it for my 13 yr old son who hurt his ankle playing baseball , worked great for him....he is now back to playing ball!!!! May 21, 2014