Shock Doctor Ankle Stabilizer
Flexible support stays and a quick-fit, keeps you comfortably protected in the Shock Doctor® Ankle Stabilizer. Integrated bilateral stays add support and a Z-Grip™ speed-lace wrap keeps the stabilizer secure. N-Tex™ air flow vented neoprene provides therapeutic warmth and healing so you can get back to being your best, faster.
- Designed to support minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Z-Grip™ speed-lace allows for fast, in-game adjustments for a customized fit
- N-Tex™ air flow vented terry lined neoprene keeps moisture out and adds compression/therapeutic warmth
- Integrated flexible bilateral stays enhance support
- Quick fit, low profile design with elastic sleeve compression for an irritation-free, comfortable fit
- Adjustable footbed wrap for an anatomical fit
- Finger tabs give grip for an easy on/off
- Compression supports soft tissue, joint alignment and blood flow
- Designed for left or right ankle
- Contains Latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 847
- Shock Doctor
Measure ankle circumference 1" above the ankle bone tip.
- Small: 8-8.5"
- Medium: 8.5-9"
- Large: 9-9.5"
- Extra Large: 9.5-10"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596155
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 84 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jp13 security I recently sprained my ankle twice playing basketball. This brace gave me a feeling of security that it wouldn't happen again. April 2, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jenna- avid volleyball player Great but falls apart quickly Bought these 2 weeks ago and they work great giving alot of support...BUT, they are starting to fall apart!!! I will be returning! August 21, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Markie The product appears to be working. My daughter plays volleyball and I think she has week ankles because she will twist one every few games. Since she has been wearing the brace, she has not twisted her ankle. It appears to stabilize her ankles sufficiently. October 22, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Softball Annie I did buy this product again I purchased one and found it worked so good on the one ankle that I purchased for the other one. It help to stop the ankles from rolling when sliding into a base. June 26, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by GrimmReaper00 Sizing needs to be more clear I'll need to exchange for a larger size since I had to basically guess the size of my ankle. May 15, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Spaghetti ankles if you need protection, look eslewhere well constructed and comfortable, but minimal support/protection took it back and got something with more support May 29, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by S. Green Ankle brace light weight This is a great ankle brace if your injury is not to severe. My daughter rolled her ankle and it was sore but not enough to visit the doctor and she had to play shortstop for her softball team. She played 3 games with this brace and then had two days rest and her ankle is fine. Very lightweight and good for stabilization of moderate or less than moderate ankle-roll injuries. This brace runs about $25 and ties from behind not from the front. April 2, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jack58 bad ankle worked great to play volleyball in, easy off and fits up great January 15, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by #FinallyOneThatWorks! Wow Great product that is worth the money. I'm looking forward to a long time of usage. January 5, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by KD stable ankle This has been a great product for my daughter while she is playing soccer for High School October 17, 2012