Shock Doctor Ankle Stabilizer
Flexible support stays and a quick-fit, keeps you comfortably protected in the Shock Doctor® Ankle Stabilizer. Integrated bilateral stays add support and a Z-Grip™ speed-lace wrap keeps the stabilizer secure. N-Tex™ air flow vented neoprene provides therapeutic warmth and healing so you can get back to being your best, faster.
- Designed to support minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Z-Grip™ speed-lace allows for fast, in-game adjustments for a customized fit
- N-Tex™ air flow vented terry lined neoprene keeps moisture out and adds compression/therapeutic warmth
- Integrated flexible bilateral stays enhance support
- Quick fit, low profile design with elastic sleeve compression for an irritation-free, comfortable fit
- Adjustable footbed wrap for an anatomical fit
- Finger tabs give grip for an easy on/off
- Compression supports soft tissue, joint alignment and blood flow
- Designed for left or right ankle
- Contains Latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 847
- Shock Doctor
Measure ankle circumference 1" above the ankle bone tip.
- Small: 8-8.5"
- Medium: 8.5-9"
- Large: 9-9.5"
- Extra Large: 9.5-10"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596155
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 83 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ssal16 Great support Very helpful, stabilizing, able to run wearing it, fits in shoe well. November 18, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hmm7891 Good product Great product, but very hard to got over the heel. This caused pressure to do the sprained ankle. October 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by VolleyballPrincess2 Solid Ankle Stabilizer Well needed addition to my Grandaughter's volleyball playing capabilities. October 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ashley Fits just right Bought these ankle braces for volleyball. They are very comfortable and fit well in my shoes. Previously had different ones and they were too big in my shoes. These feel stable and meet my needs playing and jumping around on the court. September 18, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by HappySam Disappointing This product was purchased for my wife, who has since returned it as the seam for the ankle brace is in the middle of the bottom of the brace. Walking on this for a short time caused her substantial additional discomfort. September 17, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mommyof3 Good support for the price Overall a good stabilizer; the z grip was somewhat difficult to adjust at first as the angle plays a role in the overall comfort/tightness. Once I figured it out it works as well as any other that I have had. September 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by VolleyballGolfMom Helpful! Provides just enough support while staying comfortable. August 30, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Simpleman77 Great product My son has been using this brace for football. Doesn't limit his cutting ability as a running back, says it gives him great ankle support. August 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by BayouGirl233 This stabilizer works! I purchased this product because of an ankle injury (sprain or strain), and the pain not diminishing after two weeks and following a visit to the doctor. After wearing the stabilizer for a week, during modified workouts and when my foot was not elevated, the pain and swelling began to diminish. It's a bit of an effort to slide on, but once secured below the foot and speed-laces are tightened, it gave my ankle the needed support to heal while I continued with modified workouts and eventually resumed my normal fitness regime. August 26, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by joshv under average Product didnt have the support that was needed, also lacked a tight compression around my ankle, the straps were pointless. July 30, 2014