Shock Doctor Ankle Stabilizer
Flexible support stays and a quick-fit, keeps you comfortably protected in the Shock Doctor® Ankle Stabilizer. Integrated bilateral stays add support and a Z-Grip™ speed-lace wrap keeps the stabilizer secure. N-Tex™ air flow vented neoprene provides therapeutic warmth and healing so you can get back to being your best, faster.
- Designed to support minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Z-Grip™ speed-lace allows for fast, in-game adjustments for a customized fit
- N-Tex™ air flow vented terry lined neoprene keeps moisture out and adds compression/therapeutic warmth
- Integrated flexible bilateral stays enhance support
- Quick fit, low profile design with elastic sleeve compression for an irritation-free, comfortable fit
- Adjustable footbed wrap for an anatomical fit
- Finger tabs give grip for an easy on/off
- Compression supports soft tissue, joint alignment and blood flow
- Designed for left or right ankle
- Contains Latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 847
- Shock Doctor
Measure ankle circumference 1" above the ankle bone tip.
- Small: 8-8.5"
- Medium: 8.5-9"
- Large: 9-9.5"
- Extra Large: 9.5-10"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596155
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 87 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bker21 This product failed. I wore the brace one time and the seam tore. I returned the product. February 20, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jack58 bad ankle worked great to play volleyball in, easy off and fits up great January 15, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by mwjr1 good product I sprained my ankle really bad last January and couldn't do anything for a couple of months. I used a heavy duty ankle brace for a few months and switched to this ankle brace when I felt the heavy duty brace was no longer necessary. This brace provides the support I need, goes on quick, and isn't very noticeable. January 13, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by #FinallyOneThatWorks! Wow Great product that is worth the money. I'm looking forward to a long time of usage. January 5, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Markie The product appears to be working. My daughter plays volleyball and I think she has week ankles because she will twist one every few games. Since she has been wearing the brace, she has not twisted her ankle. It appears to stabilize her ankles sufficiently. October 22, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by KD stable ankle This has been a great product for my daughter while she is playing soccer for High School October 17, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jake this was a perfect product This product worked out perfect for my son who is 13 years old plays a lot of basketball and he needed these for support for his ankles. The cost was right and they fit him well and feels they will really help him and give him the confidence needed to push himself a little harder. Thank You October 17, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Quel I would buy this product again if needed This product stabilizes my ankles comfortably during my volleyball games and practices. It is a great fit too. The price for the equipment piece was very reasonable. October 16, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kat the athelete Nothing like It I use this for competitive cheerleading and a lot of other sports that put strain on ankles, and it provides great support for every ankle injury I get. Kind of hard to get off though. September 25, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Roza good stabilization Daughter uses them in volleyball and like the fit. September 11, 2012