Shock Doctor Ankle Stabilizer
Flexible support stays and a quick-fit, keeps you comfortably protected in the Shock Doctor® Ankle Stabilizer. Integrated bilateral stays add support and a Z-Grip™ speed-lace wrap keeps the stabilizer secure. N-Tex™ air flow vented neoprene provides therapeutic warmth and healing so you can get back to being your best, faster.
- Designed to support minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Z-Grip™ speed-lace allows for fast, in-game adjustments for a customized fit
- N-Tex™ air flow vented terry lined neoprene keeps moisture out and adds compression/therapeutic warmth
- Integrated flexible bilateral stays enhance support
- Quick fit, low profile design with elastic sleeve compression for an irritation-free, comfortable fit
- Adjustable footbed wrap for an anatomical fit
- Finger tabs give grip for an easy on/off
- Compression supports soft tissue, joint alignment and blood flow
- Designed for left or right ankle
- Contains Latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 847
- Shock Doctor
Measure ankle circumference 1" above the ankle bone tip.
- Small: 8-8.5"
- Medium: 8.5-9"
- Large: 9-9.5"
- Extra Large: 9.5-10"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596155
Shock Doctor Ankle Stabilizer 80 80
I would buy this product again if needed This product stabilizes my ankles comfortably during my volleyball games and practices. It is a great fit too. The price for the equipment piece was very reasonable. October 16, 2012
Nothing like It I use this for competitive cheerleading and a lot of other sports that put strain on ankles, and it provides great support for every ankle injury I get. Kind of hard to get off though. September 25, 2012
good stabilization Daughter uses them in volleyball and like the fit. September 11, 2012
love it It is the best ankle support I have had. The only issue is that it is difficult to put on and take off. September 10, 2012
Comfortable/Stabile Me son is 13yrs old 5'9' 173 and has not once complained about the braces being uncomfortable. He uses them playing Football. September 9, 2012
Great but falls apart quickly Bought these 2 weeks ago and they work great giving alot of support...BUT, they are starting to fall apart!!! I will be returning! August 21, 2012
Tore almost immediately Hopefully this is just a single item issue and not a broad product issue. We purchased two, but one tore where the elastic meets the ankle stablizer. August 16, 2012
bad stitching not made well stitching came apart would like to return August 14, 2012
Good choice for volleyball This product is the perfect balance between mobility and stability. This would not be my first choice for a recently injured ankle that needs a lot of protection but it is perfect for protecting an ankle that is at risk of injury due to weakness or fatigue. June 26, 2012
I did buy this product again I purchased one and found it worked so good on the one ankle that I purchased for the other one. It help to stop the ankles from rolling when sliding into a base. June 26, 2012