Shock Doctor Ankle Stabilizer
Flexible support stays and a quick-fit, keeps you comfortably protected in the Shock Doctor® Ankle Stabilizer. Integrated bilateral stays add support and a Z-Grip™ speed-lace wrap keeps the stabilizer secure. N-Tex™ air flow vented neoprene provides therapeutic warmth and healing so you can get back to being your best, faster.
- Designed to support minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Z-Grip™ speed-lace allows for fast, in-game adjustments for a customized fit
- N-Tex™ air flow vented terry lined neoprene keeps moisture out and adds compression/therapeutic warmth
- Integrated flexible bilateral stays enhance support
- Quick fit, low profile design with elastic sleeve compression for an irritation-free, comfortable fit
- Adjustable footbed wrap for an anatomical fit
- Finger tabs give grip for an easy on/off
- Compression supports soft tissue, joint alignment and blood flow
- Designed for left or right ankle
- Contains Latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 847
- Shock Doctor
Measure ankle circumference 1" above the ankle bone tip.
- Small: 8-8.5"
- Medium: 8.5-9"
- Large: 9-9.5"
- Extra Large: 9.5-10"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596155
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 84 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by LauraB Worked as they say The ankle stabilizer helped my daughter after a soccer injury. The product was easy to use. October 15, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by wendy poor quality terrible quality i had to return 2 sets of these. the stitching came apart the 2nd one only took a week to break September 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jmaxx22435 Help with my hops This brace has a lot of support. I have greater stability for my ankle and don't have to worry about it giving on me while playing. I would recommend it! May 7, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mark Nice Product The stabilizer provides enough compression without being too tight. The only minor issue is some of the threads are becoming undone. Overall, it's a good product. April 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by djimene14 great product Its very comfortable and flexible, but also sturdy. Works great and feels fine when running. March 12, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Shrop Support Worked well during the healing time and allowed some practice. March 5, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mom13 volleyball gear Great product, make sure you try on for sizing. Daughter is extremely happy! February 21, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bker21 This product failed. I wore the brace one time and the seam tore. I returned the product. February 20, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by mwjr1 good product I sprained my ankle really bad last January and couldn't do anything for a couple of months. I used a heavy duty ankle brace for a few months and switched to this ankle brace when I felt the heavy duty brace was no longer necessary. This brace provides the support I need, goes on quick, and isn't very noticeable. January 13, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jake this was a perfect product This product worked out perfect for my son who is 13 years old plays a lot of basketball and he needed these for support for his ankles. The cost was right and they fit him well and feels they will really help him and give him the confidence needed to push himself a little harder. Thank You October 17, 2012