Shock Doctor Ankle Stabilizer
Flexible support stays and a quick-fit, keeps you comfortably protected in the Shock Doctor® Ankle Stabilizer. Integrated bilateral stays add support and a Z-Grip™ speed-lace wrap keeps the stabilizer secure. N-Tex™ air flow vented neoprene provides therapeutic warmth and healing so you can get back to being your best, faster.
- Designed to support minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Z-Grip™ speed-lace allows for fast, in-game adjustments for a customized fit
- N-Tex™ air flow vented terry lined neoprene keeps moisture out and adds compression/therapeutic warmth
- Integrated flexible bilateral stays enhance support
- Quick fit, low profile design with elastic sleeve compression for an irritation-free, comfortable fit
- Adjustable footbed wrap for an anatomical fit
- Finger tabs give grip for an easy on/off
- Compression supports soft tissue, joint alignment and blood flow
- Designed for left or right ankle
- Contains Latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 847
- Shock Doctor
Measure ankle circumference 1" above the ankle bone tip.
- Small: 8-8.5"
- Medium: 8.5-9"
- Large: 9-9.5"
- Extra Large: 9.5-10"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596155
Shock Doctor Ankle Stabilizer 80 80
perfect Great product!! It supports my granddaughter's ankle perfect ly. December 3, 2014
Great for sports It is supportive and very helpful with my sports. It is kind of hard to get off even with all the velcro unwrapped. Otherwise it is a good product! November 18, 2014
Good support and easy to use Bought this for my athletic teenage daughter and she like it. Easy to slip on and off, and enough support to feeL confident jumping, slashing and stopping on a dime on the bbaLL court. Would recommend to aLL bbaLL players and other young athletes. Keep those ankles safe. November 18, 2014
Great support Holds the ankle in place fits in high top tennis shoes great protection November 18, 2014
Great support Very helpful, stabilizing, able to run wearing it, fits in shoe well. November 18, 2014
Good product Great product, but very hard to got over the heel. This caused pressure to do the sprained ankle. October 28, 2014
Solid Ankle Stabilizer Well needed addition to my Grandaughter's volleyball playing capabilities. October 9, 2014
Fits just right Bought these ankle braces for volleyball. They are very comfortable and fit well in my shoes. Previously had different ones and they were too big in my shoes. These feel stable and meet my needs playing and jumping around on the court. September 18, 2014
Disappointing This product was purchased for my wife, who has since returned it as the seam for the ankle brace is in the middle of the bottom of the brace. Walking on this for a short time caused her substantial additional discomfort. September 17, 2014
Good support for the price Overall a good stabilizer; the z grip was somewhat difficult to adjust at first as the angle plays a role in the overall comfort/tightness. Once I figured it out it works as well as any other that I have had. September 9, 2014