Shock Doctor Ankle StabilizerItem Number: 11596155
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Flexible support stays and a quick-fit, keeps you comfortably protected in the Shock Doctor® Ankle Stabilizer. Integrated bilateral stays add support and a Z-Grip™ speed-lace wrap keeps the stabilizer secure. N-Tex™ air flow vented neoprene provides therapeutic warmth and healing so you can get back to being your best, faster.
- Designed to support minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Z-Grip™ speed-lace allows for fast, in-game adjustments for a customized fit
- N-Tex™ air flow vented terry lined neoprene keeps moisture out and adds compression/therapeutic warmth
- Integrated flexible bilateral stays enhance support
- Quick fit, low profile design with elastic sleeve compression for an irritation-free, comfortable fit
- Adjustable footbed wrap for an anatomical fit
- Finger tabs give grip for an easy on/off
- Compression supports soft tissue, joint alignment and blood flow
- Designed for left or right ankle
- Contains Latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 847
- Shock Doctor
Measure ankle circumference 1" above the ankle bone tip.
- Small: 8-8.5"
- Medium: 8.5-9"
- Large: 9-9.5"
- Extra Large: 9.5-10"
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 71 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mommyof3 Good support for the price Overall a good stabilizer; the z grip was somewhat difficult to adjust at first as the angle plays a role in the overall comfort/tightness. Once I figured it out it works as well as any other that I have had. September 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by VolleyballGolfMom Helpful! Provides just enough support while staying comfortable. August 30, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Simpleman77 Great product My son has been using this brace for football. Doesn't limit his cutting ability as a running back, says it gives him great ankle support. August 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by BayouGirl233 This stabilizer works! I purchased this product because of an ankle injury (sprain or strain), and the pain not diminishing after two weeks and following a visit to the doctor. After wearing the stabilizer for a week, during modified workouts and when my foot was not elevated, the pain and swelling began to diminish. It's a bit of an effort to slide on, but once secured below the foot and speed-laces are tightened, it gave my ankle the needed support to heal while I continued with modified workouts and eventually resumed my normal fitness regime. August 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sunny My sons football gear Extremely pleased with this purchase. They are great support for my 14 yr old son who is a wide receiver August 12, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by BigAl Works great to support ankle My daughter uses this for volleyball. Works great. August 6, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by joshv under average Product didnt have the support that was needed, also lacked a tight compression around my ankle, the straps were pointless. July 30, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ben Great I buy this product for my child with 9 year old and told me it's easy to use and comfortable. July 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gmom5803 Completely Satisfied I've worn ACE ankle supports for years. These are slightly better. June 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by married1214 bought it for my son bought it for my 13 yr old son who hurt his ankle playing baseball , worked great for him....he is now back to playing ball!!!! May 21, 2014