Shock Doctor Ankle Stabilizer
Flexible support stays and a quick-fit, keeps you comfortably protected in the Shock Doctor® Ankle Stabilizer. Integrated bilateral stays add support and a Z-Grip™ speed-lace wrap keeps the stabilizer secure. N-Tex™ air flow vented neoprene provides therapeutic warmth and healing so you can get back to being your best, faster.
- Designed to support minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Z-Grip™ speed-lace allows for fast, in-game adjustments for a customized fit
- N-Tex™ air flow vented terry lined neoprene keeps moisture out and adds compression/therapeutic warmth
- Integrated flexible bilateral stays enhance support
- Quick fit, low profile design with elastic sleeve compression for an irritation-free, comfortable fit
- Adjustable footbed wrap for an anatomical fit
- Finger tabs give grip for an easy on/off
- Compression supports soft tissue, joint alignment and blood flow
- Designed for left or right ankle
- Contains Latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 847
- Shock Doctor
Measure ankle circumference 1" above the ankle bone tip.
- Small: 8-8.5"
- Medium: 8.5-9"
- Large: 9-9.5"
- Extra Large: 9.5-10"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596155
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 87 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jacque Great product. This brace does a good job at keeping the ankle stable therefore keeping injury to a minimum. October 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Herrinmom22 Great for volleyball and softball Bought these for my both my girls to wear during volleyball and softball. Both have used other braces, but agree these offer good support but allow for freedom of movement and fit better in their shoes. August 24, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ep Works grwat These fit comfortablely and give great support. Recommend for weak ankles August 21, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by FootballDad Great fit and function! Slightly difficult to slide on. Would have given 5/5 stars but it's a bit tight to slide on easily for my son. We purchased these to go on over socks to wear inside cleats. They work very well and he may not need to tape his ankles for football. He says they eliminated excessive ankle roll and still give great range if motion. I would highly recommend May 5, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by jmr1951 Excellent and easy to use This was a big help on my vacation to keep my sprained ankle stable and protected while walking around during my trip. April 21, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jordkit Great Value. Awesome product Bought for my daughter for volleyball. Great support and excellent fit March 17, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anothermomrunning Great Product Great product I sprained my ankle a week Before a race and this carries me through with no pain and I beat my PR January 21, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by ria perfect Great product!! It supports my granddaughter's ankle perfect ly. December 3, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by rainbowgirl Great for sports It is supportive and very helpful with my sports. It is kind of hard to get off even with all the velcro unwrapped. Otherwise it is a good product! November 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by nsigui Good support and easy to use Bought this for my athletic teenage daughter and she like it. Easy to slip on and off, and enough support to feeL confident jumping, slashing and stopping on a dime on the bbaLL court. Would recommend to aLL bbaLL players and other young athletes. Keep those ankles safe. November 18, 2014