Shock Doctor Ankle Stabilizer
Flexible support stays and a quick-fit, keeps you comfortably protected in the Shock Doctor® Ankle Stabilizer. Integrated bilateral stays add support and a Z-Grip™ speed-lace wrap keeps the stabilizer secure. N-Tex™ air flow vented neoprene provides therapeutic warmth and healing so you can get back to being your best, faster.
- Designed to support minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Z-Grip™ speed-lace allows for fast, in-game adjustments for a customized fit
- N-Tex™ air flow vented terry lined neoprene keeps moisture out and adds compression/therapeutic warmth
- Integrated flexible bilateral stays enhance support
- Quick fit, low profile design with elastic sleeve compression for an irritation-free, comfortable fit
- Adjustable footbed wrap for an anatomical fit
- Finger tabs give grip for an easy on/off
- Compression supports soft tissue, joint alignment and blood flow
- Designed for left or right ankle
- Contains Latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 847
- Shock Doctor
Measure ankle circumference 1" above the ankle bone tip.
- Small: 8-8.5"
- Medium: 8.5-9"
- Large: 9-9.5"
- Extra Large: 9.5-10"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596155
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 83 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jmr1951 Excellent and easy to use This was a big help on my vacation to keep my sprained ankle stable and protected while walking around during my trip. April 21, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jordkit Great Value. Awesome product Bought for my daughter for volleyball. Great support and excellent fit March 17, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anothermomrunning Great Product Great product I sprained my ankle a week Before a race and this carries me through with no pain and I beat my PR January 21, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by ria perfect Great product!! It supports my granddaughter's ankle perfect ly. December 3, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by rainbowgirl Great for sports It is supportive and very helpful with my sports. It is kind of hard to get off even with all the velcro unwrapped. Otherwise it is a good product! November 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by nsigui Good support and easy to use Bought this for my athletic teenage daughter and she like it. Easy to slip on and off, and enough support to feeL confident jumping, slashing and stopping on a dime on the bbaLL court. Would recommend to aLL bbaLL players and other young athletes. Keep those ankles safe. November 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by basketballmom Great support Holds the ankle in place fits in high top tennis shoes great protection November 18, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ssal16 Great support Very helpful, stabilizing, able to run wearing it, fits in shoe well. November 18, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hmm7891 Good product Great product, but very hard to got over the heel. This caused pressure to do the sprained ankle. October 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by VolleyballPrincess2 Solid Ankle Stabilizer Well needed addition to my Grandaughter's volleyball playing capabilities. October 9, 2014