Shock Doctor Knee/Patella Support Strap
Put away Patella pain and get back in the game with the Shock Doctor® Knee/Patella Support Strap. An adjustable internal tubular support relieves pain due to a misaligned Patella. The low profile premium Z-Grip™ provides you with adjustable strap closures. Lycra® binding guarantees comfort, and N-Tex™ neoprene with brushed lining keeps moisture out while adding compression and therapeutic warmth.
- Designed to support minor pain, sprains and strains
- Premium Z-Grip™ adjustable strap closure allows for a custom, comfortable fit on either knee
- Lycra® binding provides long lasting comfort
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Antimicrobial technology helps to reduce odor causing bacteria
- Adjustable internal tubular support relieves pain associated with Patella alignment
- Low profile interlocking straps allow for a customized fit
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 863
- Shock Doctor
Measure the circumference of the knee 2" below the center of the knee cap (patella).
- S/M =12.25"-14"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596156
Rated 4 out of 5 by 149 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JAZ No pain When I wear this my knee feels 100percent better!!! September 29, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by drlewisjr it's a great product It's comfortable and it does the job. A great investment for those with knee problems who still love to jog September 15, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by jbruton76 does the job I am happy with my purchase. I bought it for when I jog. It gives me the support that i was hoping for and stop the pain when I jog. September 15, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by girlsmom would recommend It is less bulky behind the knee which makes its better and the fabric that is against the skin is soft and makes it more comfortable to wear September 9, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Edgar Perfect for long runs Its far way better of my expectations, you feel secure and solid. September 2, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Pierce23 Does job, but wouldn't buy again The product is okay but is really complicated for such a little band. Also have a cut on the back of my knee from the Velcro. Will go with other types I bought in the past. Will not buy this product again. August 25, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rainy4u This product alleviates PAIN I am very happy with this pirchase. It has aleviated my pain tremendously. August 6, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jeff Not what I expected I have a strap bought years ago that has Velcro on both sides to tighten evenly and effectively. That's what I was looking for. June 27, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Debbie52 3 This unit had great support but was much too difficult to get on for someone having knee and arthritis issues. June 15, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Starter Not Supportive This product was not for me. I exchanged for something that supported the entire knee. This is all trial and error. May 12, 2015