Shock Doctor Knee/Patella Support Strap
Put away Patella pain and get back in the game with the Shock Doctor® Knee/Patella Support Strap. An adjustable internal tubular support relieves pain due to a misaligned Patella. The low profile premium Z-Grip™ provides you with adjustable strap closures. Lycra® binding guarantees comfort, and N-Tex™ neoprene with brushed lining keeps moisture out while adding compression and therapeutic warmth.
- Designed to support minor pain, sprains and strains
- Premium Z-Grip™ adjustable strap closure allows for a custom, comfortable fit on either knee
- Lycra® binding provides long lasting comfort
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Antimicrobial technology helps to reduce odor causing bacteria
- Adjustable internal tubular support relieves pain associated with Patella alignment
- Low profile interlocking straps allow for a customized fit
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 863
- Shock Doctor
Measure the circumference of the knee 2" below the center of the knee cap (patella).
- S/M =12.25"-14"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596156
Rated 4 out of 5 by 145 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Edgar Perfect for long runs Its far way better of my expectations, you feel secure and solid. September 2, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Pierce23 Does job, but wouldn't buy again The product is okay but is really complicated for such a little band. Also have a cut on the back of my knee from the Velcro. Will go with other types I bought in the past. Will not buy this product again. August 25, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rainy4u This product alleviates PAIN I am very happy with this pirchase. It has aleviated my pain tremendously. August 6, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jeff Not what I expected I have a strap bought years ago that has Velcro on both sides to tighten evenly and effectively. That's what I was looking for. June 27, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Debbie52 3 This unit had great support but was much too difficult to get on for someone having knee and arthritis issues. June 15, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Starter Not Supportive This product was not for me. I exchanged for something that supported the entire knee. This is all trial and error. May 12, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by carolinagirl Doctor Shock Knee Strap This product is itchy and uncomfortable. I found another brand for one fourth of the price which works as well and is more comfortable April 21, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Showtyme9 Knee Strap Very good product, helped a lot with my knee issues. April 15, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Nick Poor selection. Poor selection. Found better product elsewhere and returned unused item. April 8, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mikey Best ever Used it and my knee is 99% pain free. I recommend it March 31, 2015