Shock Doctor Knee Compression Sleeve
Stay in the game with the custom comfort and protection from the Shock Doctor® Knee Compression Sleeve. An anatomical pre-curved compression fit sleeve with closed patella coverage ensures top-line protection and a snug fit. Breathable mesh and N-Tex™ air flow vented neoprene keep you cool and dry, and Lycra® binding guarantees all-day comfort and prolonged wear.
- Designed to support minor pain, sprains and strains
- Lycra® binding ensures comfortable, prolonged wear
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Anatomical pre-curved compression fit sleeve design with closed patella coverage
- Mesh window provides breathability, flexibility
- No-slip silicone gripper pattern lining
- Finger tabs allow easy on/off
- Compression gives soft tissue support, joint alignment and improved blood flow
- Designed to fit left or right knee
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 864
- Shock Doctor
Measure the circumference of the knee 2" below the center of the kneecap (patella).
- Small: 12.25-13.25"
- Medium: 13-14"
- Large: 13.75-14.75"
- Extra Large: 14.5-15.5
- Double Extra Large: 15.25-16.25"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596157
Shock Doctor Knee Compression Sleeve 152 152
Uncomfortable I had a knee compression sleeve from Fitness Gear & wanted a second one. Dick's closest sleeve was a Shock Doctor unit. It bunches up when I walk in it, slowly moving down lower & lower. Don't recommend this sleeve. March 1, 2015
Won't stay in place I wore this for several days to help with a sore knee. The thing slipped around during normal walking and started to rub my leg raw. When it did say put, the thing did add some support, but as soon as you started moving around then it was pretty useless in my opinion. February 24, 2015
Works well I have very skinny legs but still able to use the small Down side is it get really wet when working out February 4, 2015
This product has really helped stabilize my knee Amazing product it helps my knee a lot when playing volleyball and jumping as much as I do! February 3, 2015
Awesome Knee Brace/Sleeve This knee brace stayed in place I didn't have to constantly keep pulling it up during my Joe Lewis Kick Boxing class February 3, 2015
This is perfect I love this hopefully you guys can make it Little Tinnier January 23, 2015
Perfect for any sport Soft and cushiony with flexibility and support. Purchased for my son who is a multi sport athlete January 14, 2015
Baseball I got it for my son that is 12 yrs old and his knee always gives him a problem. he likes it but would like to try different ones. January 14, 2015
This product is very comfortable I was having severe pain in my knee , not knowing what would help I reached out to this knee compression sleeve . I wore it the next day to work and since then have been feeling much better . January 14, 2015
Horrible Losse fitting. Slides down. Sizes don't correlate to actual knee size. Buy another brand. January 11, 2015