Shock Doctor Knee Compression Sleeve
Stay in the game with the custom comfort and protection from the Shock Doctor® Knee Compression Sleeve. An anatomical pre-curved compression fit sleeve with closed patella coverage ensures top-line protection and a snug fit. Breathable mesh and N-Tex™ air flow vented neoprene keep you cool and dry, and Lycra® binding guarantees all-day comfort and prolonged wear.
- Designed to support minor pain, sprains and strains
- Lycra® binding ensures comfortable, prolonged wear
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Anatomical pre-curved compression fit sleeve design with closed patella coverage
- Mesh window provides breathability, flexibility
- No-slip silicone gripper pattern lining
- Finger tabs allow easy on/off
- Compression gives soft tissue support, joint alignment and improved blood flow
- Designed to fit left or right knee
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 864
- Shock Doctor
Measure the circumference of the knee 2" below the center of the kneecap (patella).
- Small: 12.25-13.25"
- Medium: 13-14"
- Large: 13.75-14.75"
- Extra Large: 14.5-15.5
- Double Extra Large: 15.25-16.25"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596157
Shock Doctor Knee Compression Sleeve 147 147
This is perfect I love this hopefully you guys can make it Little Tinnier January 23, 2015
Perfect for any sport Soft and cushiony with flexibility and support. Purchased for my son who is a multi sport athlete January 14, 2015
Baseball I got it for my son that is 12 yrs old and his knee always gives him a problem. he likes it but would like to try different ones. January 14, 2015
This product is very comfortable I was having severe pain in my knee , not knowing what would help I reached out to this knee compression sleeve . I wore it the next day to work and since then have been feeling much better . January 14, 2015
Horrible Losse fitting. Slides down. Sizes don't correlate to actual knee size. Buy another brand. January 11, 2015
Descent I really like the XXL knee pad! I've had them before and with my size it's hard to find a XXL. However, the fit wasn't much different then that of the XL. When I bought the XL , I learned that it went on but was way to tight! I ordered online 2-XXL's feeling confident that would do the trick. When I got them outta the package, and put them on, I was shocked out how indifferent they were from the XL I had already purchased! December 21, 2014
This product is exactly as described. Purchased this for my 14 year old son. He needs the added support from a knee injury. Helps him very much. His knee getting stronger. November 26, 2014
Good support for a great price! The best knee support for the price. I've purchased more expensive braces in the past that aren't near the quality of this brace. November 4, 2014
Awesome support I have been very pleased with these. Extremely comfortable and they don't slip or roll down like some others I have worn. Recently started jogging and absolutely no knee pain. Love them. October 28, 2014
Great help! This really helped my knee stay stable while playing paddle tennis. I use it every time I play and have no discomfort after a week of use. October 28, 2014