Shock Doctor Knee Compression Sleeve w/ Open Patella Coverage
The Shock Doctor® Knee Compression Sleeve with Open Patella Coverage ensures comfortable protection of your knee with each wear. Breathable mesh keeps you cool, dry and flexible, while finger tabs give an easy grip pull when putting the product on or taking it off. Lycra® binding ensures a comfortable wear for any amount of time, and N-Tex™ air flow vented neoprene wicks moisture while adding therapeutic warmth and healing.
- Designed to support minor pain, sprains and strains
- Lycra® binding ensures comfortable, prolonged wear
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Antimicrobial technology helps to reduce odor causing bacteria
- Mesh window provides breathability, flexibility
- Finger tabs help the brace slide on the knee easily
- Open patella keeps kneecap in place
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 865
- Shock Doctor
Measure the circumference of the knee 2" below the center of the kneecap (patella).
- Small: 12.25-13.25"
- Medium: 13-14"
- Large: 13.75-14.75"
- Extra Large: 14.5-15.5
- Double Extra Large: 15.25-16.25"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596158
Shock Doctor Knee Compression Sleeve w/ Open Patella Coverage 168 168
Not satisfied It stretched out within a short time and does NOT stay up. Defeats purpose of wearing it for support. November 22, 2014
This product did the job I wanted it to I got this for my son who plays football. He said he had a slight twinge in his knee and thought he might need a brace. I got this one and he said it did fine for him. November 18, 2014
Ok product Had the knee sleave for a few days now. This first day was good. Now it seems like the top doesn't stay in snug like day 1. Keeps slipping down. November 11, 2014
Amazing I have been having knee troubles for a log time. This brace has helped me making doing exercises and simple tasks pain free. November 5, 2014
Excellent product The product does an excellent job highly recommended October 22, 2014
Review Good feel & support Nice design with.opening front & back open & mesh respectively. October 16, 2014
non sweaty I wear them at work and the little figure pull up things is the biggest life saver. October 15, 2014
Ripped first time using it Felt great at first played soccer product tore at the seams October 15, 2014
Feels good Iv only used it once to play some softball, felt good and kept my knee from hurting. Not bad for the price. October 10, 2014
Has a good tight none slip fit. I agree with the write-up. Holds knee in place without slipping maintaining a stable feeling and breathable behind the knee. Good product. October 3, 2014