Shock Doctor Knee Compression Sleeve w/ Open Patella Coverage
The Shock Doctor® Knee Compression Sleeve with Open Patella Coverage ensures comfortable protection of your knee with each wear. Breathable mesh keeps you cool, dry and flexible, while finger tabs give an easy grip pull when putting the product on or taking it off. Lycra® binding ensures a comfortable wear for any amount of time, and N-Tex™ air flow vented neoprene wicks moisture while adding therapeutic warmth and healing.
- Designed to support minor pain, sprains and strains
- Lycra® binding ensures comfortable, prolonged wear
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Antimicrobial technology helps to reduce odor causing bacteria
- Mesh window provides breathability, flexibility
- Finger tabs help the brace slide on the knee easily
- Open patella keeps kneecap in place
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 865
- Shock Doctor
Measure the circumference of the knee 2" below the center of the kneecap (patella).
- Small: 12.25-13.25"
- Medium: 13-14"
- Large: 13.75-14.75"
- Extra Large: 14.5-15.5
- Double Extra Large: 15.25-16.25"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596158
Rated 4 out of 5 by 143 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 10SEARL Review Good feel & support Nice design with.opening front & back open & mesh respectively. October 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by angelo non sweaty I wear them at work and the little figure pull up things is the biggest life saver. October 15, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Dkmiller21 Ripped first time using it Felt great at first played soccer product tore at the seams October 15, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Robert Feels good Iv only used it once to play some softball, felt good and kept my knee from hurting. Not bad for the price. October 10, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Purple910 Has a good tight none slip fit. I agree with the write-up. Holds knee in place without slipping maintaining a stable feeling and breathable behind the knee. Good product. October 3, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ms0845 Slides down on the knee This sleeve doesn't stay up on the knee and keeps slipping downward. September 23, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by epwalz Good enough Gets the job done. no more knee pain but its fairly uncomfortable at the back of the knee September 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by DP A product that does exactly what it is supposed to do. A good product. Should be $15 instead of $20 something, but it's a good product. September 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bruno Works well A good fit, and very flexible. Also my leg does not sweat like it did with other brands. September 16, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by calfeyes51 XXL but still small need a tad larger for this man...when the gentleman needs an XXL should be larger than a XL September 15, 2014