Heater 48' Xtender Home Batting CageItem Number: 11604776
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Heater« Xtender™ 48' Home Batting Cage is an excellent training tool for serious players. The 48' frame provides maximum swinging area, and the durable solid steel and fiberglass frame stands up to wind and weather without bending or breaking. The extra-tough catching net is made of 1" polypropylene, which provides twice the strength of standard 2" netting. The XT599 Cage is built for baseball, but can also be used for golf.
- Perfect batting cage for the backyard
- Solid steel and fiberglass frame add durability and support
- Foam padding protects frame from damage
- Tough 1" polypropylene netting
- Steel ground stakes and nylon support robes
- Built-in pitching machine harness
- Quick and easy assembly
- Built for baseball, but also be used as a golf cage
- Recommended for use with Trend Sports Pitching Machines (not included)
- Dimensions: 48' length x 12' width x 12' height
- Recommended for ages 6 and up
- 30 day manufacturer's money-back guarantee
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
- Model: XT599
- Heater Sports
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 435-656-1756.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.5 out of 5áby 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5áby Jewels Assembling batting cage for our home It's a big pain to put up and it's not easy took me three hours one day another day took me two hours and it's still not hundred percent completed April 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Badboys baseball Very nice product!! This cage is awesome for the at home baseball player! The cage is big enough to place an actual batters box and home plate. Plenty of time for the pitcher to react to a struck ball, but really needs an "L" screen. The only down side is the cage is actually 2 - 24' cages and requires cutting the ends of the nets. I just tied the 2 ends up at the top and you can separate the cages later and have 2 smaller cages. Very easy to set-up and holds up well. May 7, 2013
1-2 of 2