The North Face Men's Denali Fleece Jacket
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
The North Face® Denali Fleece is designed for the man who enjoys a cool weather venture. This popular jacket is constructed from bluesign® approved, recycled Polartec® fabric that is treated with a durable water repellent to keep you dry and comfortable. Equipped with strategically placed vents, The North Face® Men's Denali Fleece Jacket will help regulate your body temperature during your most vigorous activities.
The North Face® Polartec® technology infuses fleece with amazing climate protection qualities to keep you comfortable and protected no matter where your adventures lead you.
- Iconic Denali standard fit
- Zip-in compatible with other North Face® pieces
- Full zip-up design is great for layering
- Pit-zip vents help regulate body temperature
- Hem-cinch cord blocks out drafts
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and elbows
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Extremely durable fleece construction
- Built with full mobility
- Performance inspired for winter weather
- Contains 73% recycled content by weight
- Center Back: 28"
- Abrasion Fabric: Laundered 2-ply nylon (bluesign® approved)
- Body Fabric: Recycled Polartec® 300 Series fleece DWR
- Style: AMYN
- The North Face
Country of Origin: El SalvadorWeb ID: 11632628
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Spearman Great Jacket Versitle I love the weight warmth an versatility. Sleeves are too long and could stand to have a tighter elastic. February 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by G Denali Fleece The Jacket is true to size. It has additional features which are a bonus. January 10, 2013
1-2 of 2