Under Armour Surge Sunglasses
Soak up the sun in the stylish, feature-heavy Under Armour® Surge sunglasses. These sunglasses feature lightweight ArmourSight ™ lenses and are 10 times stronger than regular polycarbonate sunglasses and produce 20 percent more peripheral vision. Surge sunglasses have an adjustable nosepad to give the user personalized comfort, and ArmourFusion™ frames are titanium and have grilamid for ultimate impact resistance.
- ArmourSight® provides up to 20 percent enhanced vision in a lens that is up to 10 times stronger than other polycarbonate lenses.
- Multiflection™ lens coating is water-repellant and resists scratches, smudges and stains
- Adjustable nosepad brings customized fit
- ArmourFusion™ frames flex and retain shape through the toughest conditions.
- Style: 8600033-2800, 8600033-6700, 8600033-5100
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11654429
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by T Awesome Gift!!! My husband is a police officer and he uses his under armour sunglasses daily and they work wonderfully. August 16, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by BigSteve Good, but a little small for my head Overall, these are nice sunglasses and the first pair I've spent more than $10 on. They were a little tight for my head so I ended up returning them and buying the UA Power sunglasses which were a better fit for me. I wish I could have tried them on before buying them, but since the Grove City, Ohio store has next to nothing in stock compared to what is offered online, I was forced to take a chance on them. June 10, 2014
1-2 of 2