High Sierra Solo Lumbar Pack with Tritan BottleItem Number: 11694511
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The High Sierra® Solo Lumbar Pack will conveniently carry along personal essentials as well as your necessary water supply. The pack comes with a 16 BPA-Free Tritan shatter resistant water bottle to ensure you're well hydrated during your outdoor excursion. It also features a spacious main compartment that can hold an array of items from tools and money to an iPod and other electronic gadgets.
- Low-profile main compartment has a key fob and CD/MP3 player pocket with PVC headphone grommet
- Equipped with one BPA-FREE Tritan 500ml shatter-resistant bottle which is dishwasher durable
- Adjustable side compression straps secure the contents of the pack
- Contoured webbing daisy chain to attach a carabiner or other gear
- Vapel mesh Airflow padded back panel wicks body moisture and provides superior comfort
- Durable wait belt with webbing keepers adjusts to fit waist sizes 18 to 55 inches
- Reflective accent piping provides added safety at night
- Key fob keeps your keys secure and able to be easily located
- Size: 17.0" x 8.0" x 3.5"
- Capacity: 153.0 cubic inches
- Material: Grid-Weave Duralite®, 600-Denier Duralite®
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lessig perfect! yes, i love this pack.. it's perfect in every way..great size, i put my iphone in and turn it backwards and do yard work.. love it!! May 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nightingale. Very comfortable and adjustable. After looking at various types of waist packs for carrying my iPad Mini, I decided on the High Sierra Solo Lumber Pack. I like that it has a grommet for my headphones, so I can listen to my music while jogging with my iPad Mini. There is enough room to carry a wallet and keys as well. It fits comfortably around my waist (32 inch) and does not bounce around. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an alternative to wearing an arm band for carrying a cell phone while jogging. March 6, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Somewhat avid runner High sierra solo lumbar pack I just bought my first pack and im so happy with it! I no longer have any excuses for not going out for a run. I can carry everything I need with me. There is a zipper pocket to carry my keys or cell phone, and the pack comes with its own water bottle. The pack has adjustable straps so you can have it as loose or tight as you want. The water bottle also has an elastic to ensure the bottle doesn't fall out. The only thing I didnt like was that the water bottle hangs off of one side of the pack, so there is more weight on one side of your body than another. However, this is easily fixed by adjusting the pack (twisting it around your waist) so the water bottle sits in the middle of your back for a more even, distributed weight. Im very happy with it! November 27, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Karen Highly Recommend This is the perfect pack for day walks or hikes. The zippered pouch is large enough to carry several small essentials, yet not too big to be bulky, an ideal size. And the pouch for the water bottle is secure and fits the bottle nicely. I've looked long and hard for a pack that has a bit more room than the small pouches with single water bottle pouches and this one is ideal. Would highly recommend this product. November 20, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by sithalex Excellent! Excellent lumbar pack. Very spacious, well built, good quality and a good price! November 6, 2011
1-5 of 5