Brine Men's Triumph XP Lacrosse HelmetItem Number: 11697967
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Dominate the competition with the Brine® Men's Triumph XP Lacrosse Helmet. This aggressive and sleek helmet combines tradition and innovation to bring you the next level of protection. Create a perfect fit with the Custom 360 dial fit system, which adjusts to fit any size or shape head. Battle in comfort with the Tru-Fit memory foam liner and Jet Stream cooling system, providing 21 aerodynamic vents.
- Custom 360 dial system creates perfect fit
- Soft, comfortable fit provided by Tru-Fit memory foam liner
- Jet-Stream cooling system features 21 vents for maximum ventilation
- Injection-molded construction
- Meets or exceeds all current NOCSAE standards
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Circumference: 23 1/2 " - 25" ; Hat Size: 7 1/2 - 7 7/8 : XL
- Circumference: 22 1/4 " - 23 1/2" ; Hat Size: 7 1/8 - 7 1/2 : M/L
- Circumference: 20 1/2 " - 22 1/4" ; Hat Size: 6 1/2 - 7 1/8 : S
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 586-693-8780.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by FLOW_MASTER_FLEX MAD FLOW THIS HELMET HAS MAD FLOW AND FEELS GREAT ON YOUR HEAD. IF YOU WANT SWAG IN GAME CHOOSE THIS AND YOU WILL GET WOMEN April 1, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Some Guy Good helmet Well this is a good helmet and all but when you put it on it looks kinda funny also the line of sight has to be adjusted every now and again. Very aggrovating when playing in a game. July 23, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by WALDO how awesome it is This helmet is BOSS!!! March 1, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by CGLaxKid21 Amazing This helmet definitely blows the Cascade CP7 Helmet. I'm going into my second year of lacrosse with this helmet and it's only got some scratches which I don't understand from all the hits it's delivered... It's "360" dial is amazing so when one of my friends needs to maybe use it for a tourney I'm not going to and they just turn the dial all the way to what makes their fit perfect. This is a great helmet, even though the price is a little high, all helmets are going to be this expensive if you want the best of the best. GREAT HELMET!! August 27, 2011
1-4 of 4