Traditions Mini Yorktown Cannon - Nickel
Completely accurate in scale and detail while remaining fully functional, the Mini Yorktown Cannon from Traditions Performance Firearms® is reminiscent of the field artillery used by General George Washington at the Battle of Yorktown. Featuring a split-trail carriage and a .50 caliber 7.37" smoothbore barrel, the Mini Yorktown Cannon weighs 3 pounds, has a .490 round ball diameter, 4.5" wheel diameter, and 5.5" height.
- Mini Yorktown Cannon - Nickel
- Designed to resemble field artillery used during the American Revolutionary War
- Fully operational while remaining accurate to scale & detail
- Shipped ready to be displayed or fired
- Caliber: .50 cal
- Barrel Length: 7.375"
- Round Ball Diameter: .490
- Wheel Diameter: 4.5"
- Height: 5.5"
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 117081746