Traditions Old Ironsides Cannon Kit
Complete with all the parts to craft an authentic replica of the deck guns that were found on the U.S.S. Constitution, the Old Ironsides Cannon Kit from Traditions® is fun to put together as well as display. Accurate in scale detail, the Old Ironsides features a .69 caliber 12.5" nickel barrel, and measures 6" high with a 2" wheel diameter. The Traditions® Old Ironsides Cannon also has a .690 round ball diameter and 9 pound weight.
- Old Ironsides Cannon Kit
- Crafted to represent the deck guns of the U.S.S. Constitution
- Authentically styled naval carriage and barrel
- Accurate in scale and detail
- Includes all parts needed to construct cannon replica
- Caliber: .69 cal
- Barrel Length: 12.5"
- Height: 6"
- Wheel Diameter: 2.125"
- Round Ball Diameter: .690
- Weight: 9 Lbs.
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 117081796