Teeter Hang Ups EP 550 Inversion TableItem Number: 11743053
Free Shipping No Minimum Purchase!! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Teeter Hang Ups® EP 550 Inversion Table uses Flex Technology to provide an effective and easy means to a healthier back. A smooth bed offers an optimum decompression surface while weight displacement controls the rate and degree of rotation. Enjoy relaxed muscles, reduced nerve pressure and overall back pain relief.
- Flex Technology design moves with your accommodating stretches for greater range of motion
- Weight displacement controls the rate and degree of rotation
- Smooth bed for optimum decompression
- Precision balancing allows controlled lockout in full inversion
- Features auto-locking hinges and cam locks for safety
- Includes instructional DVD
- UL certified
- Maximum user weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Recommended for users 4'8" - 6'6"
- Dimensions: 83" length x 28.5" width x 88" height
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Model: EP-1001
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-847-0143.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Susan2013 Great investment for those with back pain from compression issues. This was for my husband for Christmas. He has chronic back pain from a variety of sources and has for most of his life. Using the teeter Hang Ups table for a few minutes several times a day has provided him with relief he didn't think was possible. I ordered online as it wasn't available in our local Dick's store. It arrived within a few days of ordering (in Dec that's almost a miracle) and was easy to assemble, easy to adjust to different people and fairly easy to move around. I would recommend to anyone who could benefit from decompression. I use it also to get a good stretch throughout my whole body or when my back is stiff from too much sitting, driving, etc. January 6, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by greyfox Enjoying my new Teeter 550 Using it for my back to relief the pain. Used it for about 2 weeks so the verdict is still out.. June 19, 2012
1-2 of 2