Columbia Kids' Heather Canyon Winter Boots
Save $34.06 (49%)
The Columbia® Heather Canyon winter boot combines a trendy style with tough features that will stand up to and knock down any winter conditions. Lightweight and sleek, this boot keeps you dry with waterproof leather and textile with Omni-Shield™ to guard against stains and water. Removable EVA footbed guarantees cushioning, and you'll trek over any snowy terrain in the non-marking Omni-Grip™ outsole.
- Waterproof leather, textile with Omni-Shield™ repels water, keeps stains off
- Omni-Heat™ technology boosts warmth through reflection of natural body heat
- 200 grams of Omni-Heat™ Insulation is built to withstand temperatures as low as -25F/-32C
- Removable EVA footbed cushions on all ground
- Molded nylon shanks gives support, strength
- Techlite™ shell offers cushion, protection in a lightweight shell
- Omni-Grip™ rubber compound with winter specific lug tread pattern for traction on any winter surface
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 11774645
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by sisi Great boots I love these boots. Very warm and comfortable BUT they run small. I am wearing kids size 4, I have to order a bigger size. March 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by terrio GREAT BOOTS These boots are very warm and comfortable. Great value and style!!! January 23, 2013
1-2 of 2