Teeter Hang Ups Vibration CushionItem Number: 11778079
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Teeter Hang Ups® Vibration Cushion is the missing link between decompression and relaxation. It is specifically designed to enhance the inversion experience of a Teeter Hang Ups® EP-series Inversion Table. Energize sore muscles with ten controllable vibration motors and two heaters.
- Provides neck support with a gentle arch
- Restores curvature and achieves greater decompression while inverted
- Soothes muscle aches, relaxes muscles and stimulates surface circulation
- 10 vibration massage motors with a variety of intensities
- 2 heaters embedded in the neck arch support target the upper back and shoulder area
- Includes remote control to manage the area, speed, intensity and optional heat
- Teeter Hang Ups® EP-series Inversion Table sold separately
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Model: EP-1350
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-847-0143.
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 2 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by sparks disapointed It did work for us when we installed it on the hag up table and adjusted the table to my height the vibration cushion did not line up with my body so it didn't work for me. Very noisy.... not comfortable to lye on. February 25, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by No nickame sounds great, but heat mediocre The vibration function works okay, but the intesity is just average because the motors for too small. What is really lacking is the heat function. The heaters come with a warning to be careful not to get a burn, but the heat output from the infrared lamps is just barely enough to produce a heat sensation just slightly warmer than one's hand. June 25, 2012
1-2 of 2