JanSport Boost BackpackItem Number: 11789116
Price: $39.99 $89.99*
You save: $50.00 (56%)
You save: $50.00 (56%)
Free Shipping Eligible on Backpacks! (See Promotion Details)
The JanSport® Boost backpack will ease the load of books and a heavy laptop. It has a fully padded back panel with molded foam cushioning pods for increased comfort and ventilation and ergonomic AirCor™ shoulder straps. The cord management pocket keeps your electronics tangle-free while the two main compartments will keep you organized. The padded laptop sleeve keeps a 15" laptop safe and secure.
- Ergonomic AirCor™ shoulder straps
- Two main compartments for versatile storage
- Front organizer compartment with utility storage pockets
- Padded sleeve fits 15" laptop
- Fully padded back panel with molded foam cushioning pods for increased comfort and ventilation
- Cord management pocket keeps belongings tangle-free
- Speed toggle zipper pulls
- Quick access loft pocket for small accessories
- Front D-ring clip
- Spacer mesh bumper pods
- Dual water bottle pockets
- Padded grab handle
- Fabric: 600 denier polyester, 30 denier polyester hex weave, polyester ballistics
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Dimensions: H 21.3" x W 14.8" x D 11"
- Laptop sleeve dimensions: H 12.5" x W 12" x D 2"
- Capacity: 2300 cu in
Country Of Origin: Vietnam
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by sleepysoup GREAT purchase My son is very happy with the color the amount of pockets. It fits great and he has already filled it up to make sure he shoulders do not hurt. August 2, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by cd123 Another good bag by Jansport I got this Jansport bag for the school year. So far it has held up well. I have enough room for all my books. I especially like that it has two bottle holders, one on each side. Overall, its a really good bag. September 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by gpb13 NICE! Exactly the book bag I needed. Good value and lots of pockets September 5, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jay Better then it looks Big, comfortable, August 24, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Drew's Mom Perfect Backpack for College Student This was the most economical back pack with all the necessary features. It seems to be sturdy. We'll see if it lasts 4+ years of college. June 27, 2012
1-5 of 5