Carhartt Sandstone Sierra JacketItem Number: 11808043
Price: $119.99 to $134.99
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
When you are working in plunging temperatures the Sandstone Sierra Jacket features a Sherpa-lined interior and hood that will keep you toasty warm. Triple stitch construction makes this jacket ideal for heavy-duty jobs, while the bi-swing back pleats and split-back design create the versatility to move with your muscles as you work, instead of holding you back. The Carhartt® Sandstone Sierra Jacket is ready for the job at hand.
- Warm, Sherpa-lined jacket with hood for working in cold temperatures
- Quilted nylon sleeves for easy on and off and flexible movement
- Triple-stitched main seams provide Carhartt® durability
- Split-back construction
- Bi-swing back pleats allow for full range of motion
- Internal sleeve, rib knit storm cuffs
- Pleated elbows
- Sherpa-lined hood with drawcord closure
- Two inside pockets, two lined hand pockets, and one left chest pocket with a zippered closure
- Rugged metal zipper
- Sandstone duck is pre-washed to be softer and more pliable
- Fabric: 12 oz. 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Style: J141
Large Regular back length: 28"
Large Tall (T) back length: 30"
Country Of Origin: Mexico
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kitty Cathart Men's Coat Was thrilled to get our son a Tall Size! Great fit. Slate is a wonderful color that looks great with jeans. January 8, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by jesstyt Proportion is not right. The quality is great, the dark brown color is perfect, but the size small is too small. It fits my husband perfectly everywhere but in the abdomen. He can't zip it up. He is not a large man by any means and always wears a size small. Will try to exchange for the medium, but my guess is that'll be too big in the arms. December 28, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jan21 Grandson loved it We bought this coat for our grandson for Christmas. We did our Christmas with them this weekend. He absolutely was thrilled. Apparently that is "the" coat to have. He is a senior in high school and he says everyone must have one of these! It is very well made and very warm. December 24, 2013
1-3 of 3