BSN True-Mass Protein Powder Vanilla 5.75 lbs
Get the lean muscle mass you are working for with BSN True-Mass® protein powder. With 50 grams of muscle-building protein per serving, this Vanilla protein powder delivers 100 percent of your daily value of protein in one serving. Aspartame free, BSN True-Mass® Vanilla Protein Powder is dense in calories and nutrients and is a great alternative to regular foods. Gain the muscle and the mass with True-Mass®.
- 16 servings per container
- Three rounded scoops contains 710 calories and 150 calories from fat
- 50g of protein per serving (100% of your daily value)
- A calorie and nutrient-dense alternative to regular foods
- Helps gain lean muscle mass
- Aspartame free
- Mix three scoops to your drink of choice for a serving
- Contains 14g Sugar, 17g Total Fat, 47g Saturated Fat, 400mg Sodium, 700mg Potassium, 90g Total Carbohydrate, 6g Dietary Fiber
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Style: 2760043
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 11817715
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Austin taste like melted icecream Taste great, so I'm 17 been working out for about two years. The past year I got serious about lifting and eating right.I've trI'd all the checheap walmart protein and I've tried the expensive mass gainer. I just got this and felet in love with the taste. But you can't rely on any protein powder to get big you have to eat right. I use protein to help get the extra calories and prtoeing I need. December 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Thomas True True an Awesome product! This is my second time using it. Tastes great and has a lot of calories April 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by jmoney4787 ok Great features. Good amount of protein. And great assoc details about the product. November 14, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by j.c. Does the job, could taste better I'm a big fan of BSN products, but this one let me down a bit. Having used Syntha 6 in the past, I was hoping that True Mass tasted similar. The 1st time I took True Mass I thought to myself, "There is no way I'm gonna be able to get thru this 6lb tub". The aftertaste is bad. Not sure how the other flavors taste, but Vanilla is not so good. The results are good. I've gained about 5 lbs since using this product. It doesn't pack on as much calories as some other brands which is good. August 6, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Max the lifter Tasty! Very tasty, little hard to mix June 14, 2012
1-5 of 5