SOREL Men's Caribou Winter BootItem Number: 11843297
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
The SOREL® Caribou earns a reputation for warmth, durability and comfort. A nubuck leather upper and vulcanized rubber shell are seam-sealed for waterproof protection, keeping feet warm and dry in cold weather. A removable 9mm ThermoPlus™ felt InnerBoot retains heat to keep feet warm. The AeroTrac™ outsole maximizes traction on snow and ice. For superior protection and performance, sport the Caribou winter boot.
- Nubuck leather upper provides above-the-ankle protection against harsh winter elements
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry and warm when temperatures drop
- Sherpa Pile™ snow cuff boosts protection
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus™ felt InnerBoot allows for a cuztomizable fit
- Vulcanized, waterproof rubber shell enhances protection against the winter elements
- Thick rubber midsole insulates for heat-retention in cold weather
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug enhances grip on wintry surfaces
- Sorel AeroTrac™ non-loading outsole maximizes traction on snow or and ice
- Comfort range down to -60°F
- Height: 14"
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Style: NM1000
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dan Good boots Good boots for the price, very warm and water proof! Only complaint is that when you are taking them off the insert comes out with my foot everytime. Not a deal breaker, just annoying to have to keep putting them back in after every use. March 19, 2013
1-1 of 1