SOREL Men's Caribou Waterproof Insulated Winter Boots
The SOREL® Caribou earns a reputation for warmth, durability and comfort. A nubuck leather upper and vulcanized rubber shell are seam-sealed for waterproof protection, keeping feet warm and dry in cold weather. A removable 9mm ThermoPlus™ felt InnerBoot retains heat to keep feet warm. The AeroTrac™ outsole maximizes traction on snow and ice. For superior protection and performance, sport the Caribou winter boot.
- Nubuck leather upper provides above-the-ankle protection against harsh winter elements
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry and warm when temperatures drop
- Sherpa Pile™ snow cuff boosts protection
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus™ felt InnerBoot allows for a cuztomizable fit
- Vulcanized, waterproof rubber shell enhances protection against the winter elements
- Thick rubber midsole insulates for heat-retention in cold weather
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug enhances grip on wintry surfaces
- Sorel AeroTrac™ non-loading outsole maximizes traction on snow or and ice
- Comfort range down to -60°F
- Height: 14"
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Style: NM1000
Country of Origin: IndonesiaWeb ID: 11843297