A sturdy build and durable features conquer the trail in the Patagonia ® P26 Mid A/C GORE-TEX ® hiking boot. You are guaranteed to stay cool and dry with this boot's GORE-TEX ® waterproof, breathable construction. All day action is made easier, as the Deep Dish Helium Light EVA foot frame in the rear supports, stabilizes and produces energy transfer for maximum efficiency. Vibram ® P26 rubber sole maximizes traction.
- Waterproof, breathable air mesh and leather nubuck uppers
- GORE-TEX ® construction keeps you cool and dry with waterproof, breathable construction
- 15 percent recycled EVA dual density footbed top layer offers comfort and support; bottom layer offers arch support, stability
- Deep Dish Helium Light EVA - which is 25 percent lighter than normal EVA - foot frame extends in the rear for support, stability and energy transfer
- Vibram ® P26 dual density rubber sole with Eco Step+ 50 percent recycled and TC5+ rubber maximize stability, traction
Country Of Origin: China