Danner Men's Corvallis 5" GORE-TEX Work Boot
Save $40.00 (24%)
Put on the Danner® Corvallis GORE-TEX® work boot and you're putting on a boot that works just as hard as you. Regardless of the worksite's climate or conditions, you're completely covered with 100 percent waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner keeping you cool and dry. This work boot's full-grain leather offers ultimate durability, and TERRA FORCE™ X Platform delivers traction, mobility and protection every work day.
- Full-grain leather guarantees comfort and durability
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® ensures you stay cool, dry in even the most extreme conditions
- Non-metallic safety toe doesn't conduct heat or cold to the foot
- Abrasion-resistant protects in high-wear areas
- TERRA FORCE™ X platform delivers durable traction, mobility, heel-to-toe transfer, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Style: 17602
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11858122
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by bloodyknuckles Big name boot seems good I bought these because I need a light boot as I do a lot of walking and stairclimbing. Seem good so far.. Little to no break-in. comfortable. We will see how long they last... Laces dont stay tight but will probably wear in... September 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by EUGroundskeeper Solid Work Boot Great work boot. Very tough and light. Worth the money. August 10, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Beezee Durable Comfortable Work Boots Took about a week to break in but the boots are Very comfortable and very durable. I'm on my feet all day, I usually have to insert another insole in all my shoes; not these they are very comfortable! These boots are true to your size they don't run small June 28, 2012
1-3 of 3