Speedo Women's LZR Racer Pro Recordbreaker Kneeskin
You've trained incredibly hard all season long to show the competition what you're made of! With the NEW and improved LZR Racer Pro, you get optimum biomechanic fit, as well as a higher sitting design for improved fit. Featuring the LZR Pulse® fabric, this racing suit is extremely water repellent, chlorine resistant, fast drying and lightweight, perfect for all of your prelim and finals races.
Suit up with the LZR Racer Pro and show them what you're made of!
- New and improved fit, the suit now sits higher on the chest and closer to the body
- FINA approved style as of January 2010
- Constructed from Speedo's unique LZR Pulse fabric
- LZR Pulse is water repellent, chlorine resistant, and fast drying
- LZR Pulse® provides muscle efficiency through reduction on muscle vibration
- Unique 3D 3-Piece pattern is engineered to optimize swimmer's shape
- Fit engineered from body scan data resulting in an optimum biomechanic fit
- Recordbreaker back styling is the world's best selling back for competitive swimming
- Style: 7190911
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 11863658
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by johanna13 Great Suit! This suit really helps you if you want a certain time. It fits really well to your body and makes you feel as if you're flying through the water with much less resistance. This must be a very tight fit and may take 15 min to get on. My practice suit is a 28/30 and my normal racing suit is a 28 and I got a 22 for this suit. It was worth the time and money. March 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by swimming :D Great Suit! This suit is great! The only problem is that you need to size down. I usually wear a size 32 practice suit and got a 28, and it's still a little big. Definitely try it on before buying. July 24, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by swim mom to 2 Hard to get a right fit This suit needs to fit TIGHT to be effective. Any wrinkles or gaping and the suit will fill up with air/water. I would suggest getting AT LEAST 1 to 2 sizes smaller than your practice suit. It seems the older/bigger the girls get, the smaller the suit! December 29, 2011
1-3 of 3