Mountain Hardwear Men's Gravity Glove
Save $18.07 (30%)
If you are looking for warmth and insulation without inhibiting dexterity, look no further than the Mountain Hardwear® Men's Gravity Glove! Featuring the innovative "Extreme Preecurve" patterning with Keviar stitching, you'll be able to enjoy an idealized fit with the added benefit of unrestricted mobility. With elastic at the back of the wrists as well as a pull-on webbing loop at the wrists, these gloves are an essential item!
- UPDATED: New "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Keviar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- UPDATED: New Poly/Wool windblocking fleece with AirShield technology blocks wind and cold
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers
- Brushed polyester tricot lining adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Elastic at back of wrist for a snug fit
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Fabric: body: Gravity Fleece (54% polyester, 32% acrylic, 8% PU, 6% wool); lining: Brushed Tricot (100% polyester); laminate: AirShield; palm material: Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
Country of Origin: Sri LankaWeb ID: 11889255
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Woodsman7142 Mountaineering gloves that still need liners Look and feel great. The dexterity and touch sensitivity are well constructed, but to stay warm, liners still need to be used. February 11, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by coco22 nice glove, but expensive for quality I got these to use as a liner for some mittens that I purchased, but I think I'm going to use an old pair because they're a little too expensive January 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Just some guy These gloves look fantastic! The description and pictures were enough to make me want to buy these even though I've never seen them in person. These were ordered so that my hands would be warm and protected while working in snowy, windy and chilly conditions. I have no idea what they're like though because they never showed up at the APO I had them sent to. Perhaps at some point they'll make it to me in my travels. I patiently await their arrival and hope that someday I have the chance to enjoy using them. December 2, 2011
1-3 of 3