Swarovski CL Companion 8x30 Binoculars
The Swarovski® CL Companion 8x30 Binoculars pack exceptional quality into a sleek design that's perfect for birdwatchers and nature lovers of all kinds. Enjoy the superior quality of Swarovski® in this compact and economical design. The CL Companion provides 8x magnification, 30mm lenses and an impressive field of view of 372' at 1,000 yards.
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective lens: 30mm
- Field of view: 372' at 1,000 yards
- Field of view: 7.1°
- Field of view with eyeglasses: 7.1°
- Shortest focusing distance: 9.8'
- Dimensions: 4.7" Length x 4.5" Width x 2.3" Height
- Weight: 17.6 oz
- Produces bright, high-contrast images
- Optimized with Swarobright, Swarodur and Swarotop coatings
- High-precision roof prism system with phase-corrected coating
- Slender construction
- Non-slip, easy-to-use focusing wheel
- Individually adjustable twist-in eyecups constructed from allergy-tested material
- Dirt and dustproof
- Submersion tightness: 13' deep
- Nitrogen-filled lenses prevent fogging
- Shock-absorbing full-rubber armoring
- Slender bridge construction and thumb depressions for balanced viewing and comfort
- Airtight, dustproof and waterproof to 13'
- Includes field bag, carrying strap, wrist strap, objective lens cover, eye piece cover
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 11896204
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Conniechris Best binoculars I've ever had. I travel frequently and felt it was time to upgrade to better binoculars. More stable than others I've had; i.e., no "shakiness" like some; compact, nice size for travel. (One of the guides on my most recent trip asked to use them briefly--was aware of Swarovski and reputation for very high quality; on his "wish list.") There is no strap for the carrying case, but other than that I am very happy I made the investment. Was January 12, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by GitErDone Optics Best. Period. Construction Needs Improvement. I compared these optics vs Zeiss Conquest HDs and Vortex and Nikon and Steiner. These Swaro 8x30 CLs are so much better it is simply no contest. Looking thru the Swaros your eyes squint exactly zero. Looking thru the Zeiss and others I had to squint to find the detail 50-75 yards away at stuffed game in the store I was shopping at. The ONLY problem with this pair, and it's a major flaw, is that it's a bit flimsy. Drop these pair of bino's and they are likely to be cracked right at the focus knob mechanism, and it's goodbye to collimation. They are now junk. So if you want to hunt and might be a bit rough on these... and must have best optics... then move up to the higher end Swaros with more bracing at the front of the tubes. Otherwise these are actually worth $1000... that's how good the optics are. You can see well right into dusk... even with the smaller 30mm objective lens. Very very impressive. Too bad about the flimsy design. April 26, 2013
1-2 of 2