Georgia Boot Men's Giant Work Boots
Take over the work site in the tough, long-lasting Georgia Boot ® Giant work boot. With a steel shank and repairable Goodyear welt construction, this boot delivers in any condition, on any job. While the full-grain leather molds to your foot, an EVA midsole and covered cushion insole guarantee day-long comfort and cushioning. High performance lining offers unmatched durability, and an oil resistant bumper guard prolongs the life of the boot.
- Repairable Goodyear welt construction - replaceable outsole, solid footing, long lasting
- Steel shank provides a solid work platform
- EVA midsole offers cushioning
- Internal padded collar for day-long comfort
- Covered cushion insole guarantees comfort underfoot
- Full-grain leather molds to the foot for a custom fit
- Oil resistant bumper guard prolongs the life of the boot
- High performance lining is durable and dry
Country of Origin: Dominican RepublicWeb ID: 11910081
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tech7atSpeedco351 Work in these boots I wear these boots 10-12 hours a day 5 days a week. They were a little uncomfortable to start out but all boots are. They're great boots except for the little rubber ribbon around the boot going from toe to heal started coming off about 2 months in. All in all a good boot for the money. January 26, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jonboy Well worth the price I love my boots and they're very comfortable. Well worth the [$] I paid. My only complaints are that the tongue is too short so that the top lace barely, but not always, catches it. Also the leather strap in back. Some manufacturers have gone to a nylon strap so it doesn't interfere with your pant leg. November 9, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by De on da roof Best boot for the buck My 4 year old pair finally needed replacing so I found them at Dick's. These boots are comfortable all day long and will last and last. November 6, 2011
1-3 of 3