Georgia Boot Waterproof Logger Work Boots
A durable, sturdy build makes the Georgia Boot ® Waterproof Logger work boot ideal for everyday wear on even the toughest work sites. Replaceable Goodyear welt construction, solid stud hooks and eyelets set on steel washers and a steel shank make this work boot the toughest of its kind. Georgia waterproof system ensures you stay dry in any climate, and a removable polyurethane orthotic insert delivers cushioning and comfort on any ground.
- Full grain leather with removable brush guard kiltie
- Solid stud hooks and eyelets set on steel washers add toughness
- Georgia 100% waterproof system ensures dryness
- Quality Goodyear welt construction for durability
- Covered cushion insole and fully-lined and cushioned collar for comfort
- Steel shank provides a stable work platform
- Removable Polyurethane Orthotic insert delivers cushioning on any ground
- Style: G7113
- Georgia Boot
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 11910083
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Python77 Firefighter 30 years ago I have a a pair of Georgia Boots from early 80s, that I still wear. I have replaced the soles 10 years ago. I have always kept them up with mink oil. I fought fires with the U.S. Forest service out of Carson City, Nevada. They have kept my feet comfortable and dry on most situations in fire control. July 2, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jazzman Not what they claim I cut right of way for AEP The boots didnt take long to break in The most displeasing thing about the boots lost of traction on steep ground and they leaked water after bout two months October 30, 2011
1-2 of 2