Frabill Headquarters 6 Person Ice Fishing ShelterItem Number: 11916719
Free Shipping No Minimum Purchase!! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Frabill® Headquarters Hub Shelter features a high-profile design that provides enough room for up to 6 anglers plus gear. The MaxVent system keeps the inside vented comfortably, and the quick set frame lets you spend less time trying to set up your shelter and more time fishing. This Frabill ice shelter is designed with extra room to give anglers the space and headroom they need to fish comfortably for hours.
- 6 person hub style ice fishing shelter
- 68 sq. ft. of fishable area
- Made with 300 denier tent material
- Quick set frames sets up in a snap
- Front and rear doors with heavy-duty zippers
- 6 Clear View removable windows let you adjust the light
- MaxVent™ venting system optimizes air flow
- Eight 2" x 2" safety reflectors for safety in low visibility conditions
- Includes zippered transport bag and anchor kit
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 630-552-9476.
- Model: 6006
- Fishable Area: 140" x 70"
- Set Up Size: 140"L x 70"W x 80"H
- Folded Size: 50"L x 10"W x 10"H
- Carry Weight: 38 lbs.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Di very easy to set up Extremely easy to set up a little harder to take down but overall a good buy. Very roomy. Only drawback were the poles in the hub one snapped but Dick's replaced it. March 12, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by rutinbuck easy set i am a women and set this up easily popped up in about or under 5 min great size to make it very comfortable inside for campkitchen colemans stove mr heater and chairs plus gear love it February 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nanook Excellent year round shelter Your super quick shipping, ease of set up and a very spacious interior, the 4-6 man Frabill hub shelter is by far, the best I've seen. It is NOT, in my opinion, just an ice fishing shelter. I do a tremendous amount of winter camping. This shelter can easily be pulled in my sled to parts unknown. The quick set up/tear down time and the ability to enter quickly is a big plus. All kinds of space with room to spare. This is a shelter that will go with me year round. A fantastic value and very durable material. Can't say enough good about this product. Keep up the good work producing wonderful products like this. Thanks again. NOTE: Already thinking of another one to to add to the thrill of it all. Nanook April 27, 2013
1-3 of 3