Under Armour Men's H.A.W. Realtree AP Rubber Hunting Boots
Save $53.06 (38%)
Comfort in the tree stand or protection from moisture, the Under Armour® H.A.W. hunting boots provide a hassle-free experience. Use the durable back pull strap to easily slide on for a snug fit. Its neoprene rubber upper is lightweight and waterproof. An aggressive outsole provides traction, while internal "Memory Foam" is paired with an Ortholite® sockliner to give anti-microbial protection and lasting comfort for all your adventures.
- Realtree AP® camouflage pattern
- Full neoprene rubber upper provides complete lightweight waterproof performance
- Durable back pull strap is composed of heavy duty webbing for ease of entry
- Air-mesh lining increases airflow throughout the boot
- Internal "Memory Foam" heel pads form to the foot to create a snug and comfortable fit
- High-abrasion rubber toe cap adds extra protection
- Fully contoured compression molded EVA midsole offers lightweight, durable cushioning
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner adds antimicrobial performance
- Aggressive traction rubber outsole is engineered for grip yet still shed mud and dirt
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Style: 1221188
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11938834
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by huffhunter THIS IS THE BEST!!! GREAT November 11, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chris Well made Boot! Using this for my early season boot and it is my first rubber boot. Have done some scouting in warm weather and it is not bad on the feet. Very comfortable to walk in and no issues as far as waterproof. I think this will be a very good boot well into the winter here in NC. August 26, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by doctorfishey Best boots made period These are the lightest most comfortable boots I have ever worn. they are warm your feet don't sweat a ton in them and very comfortable for long stalks. I can't wait to try out the insulated model this winter. April 22, 2013
1-3 of 3