Under Armour Men's GORE-TEX Speedfreek Field Boot
Under Armour ® delivers unrivaled comfort and traction in their GORE-TEX® Speedfreek field boot. The boot's 100% GORE-TEX® waterproof lining ensures you stay cool and dry, while a high abrasion TPU toe cap boosts protection. A speed lace upper provides a convenient on/off, and the Ortholite® memory foam footbed gives you all day comfort. An aggressive high abrasion rubber outsole is engineered for traction in all environments.
- Timber/Realtree AP® camouflage pattern
- Upper is lightweight and waterproof with pig skin leather overlays
- High abrasion nylon Cordura® mesh upper material adds durability
- High abrasion TPU toe cap protects feet from scrapes and stubs
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining keeps moisture out
- ETC® anti-friction, moisture wicking insole fabric ensures comfort
- Thermoplastic shank offers enhanced support through the midsole without added weight
- Fully contoured compression molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Ortholite® footbed is engineered with two layers for double comfort
- Aggressive outsole composed of high abrasion rubber provides ultimate traction
- Height: 7"
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Style: 1227564
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11938836
Rated 3 out of 5áby 5 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5áby bingo Very Wet Feet These are comfortable and light except when wet, and they get very wet. Wore these this week for archery season and within an hour my feet were soaked. No rain or puddles just morning dew. They are NOT waterproof and I'm considering returning them. October 5, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5áby J the Hunter Great Product I wore these boots last weekend during an early morning hunt. Great for the cold dark trek through the woods to the tree stand. Kept my feet much warmer than my old boots. They are just what I was looking for. Comfortable, warm and lightweight. December 4, 2011
Rated 2 out of 5áby Jake the Snake Water works I love how light these boots are but my feet get wet in them especially where the leather meets the synthetic material. Im gonna contact under Armour and see if they will resolve this problem and i'm sure they will. November 29, 2011
Rated 2 out of 5áby fstone1 Not for me got these for landscaping at a country club. Nothing too intense, but after a day of rain got home and wet. Someone told me to get different socks that I could be sweating, so changed that..another day of rain only worse...soaking wet inside coming from the top of the boot. Not happy for[$] bones worth October 18, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5áby Hack Exceptional Performance. I purchased these boots to wear on a Colorado Muzzleloading Elk Hunt 9/11. I selected these boots based on under Armour's great reputation for quality and performance.I was not dissapointed. The fit was true to size stated, no breakin required, light and comfortable. I walked many miles daily up moutains and down mountains, on dry ground, and on muddy ground, since it rained daily. These boots are waterproof as stated and provide great traction on muddy slopes. I suggested to my brothers who were hunting with me that I was exremely surprised and satisfied that I had selected these boots and encouraged them to purchase a pair for themselves. September 19, 2011
1-5 of 5