ESP Sno-Raider Sled
Sledding on snow days is for everyone with the ESP® Sno-Raider Sled! This giant-sized racer sled features a large hydroplane snow-rail surface and diamond-polished bottom for the ultimate thrill ride. The ergonomic deep seat design will keep you comfy for hours, while the fender pods give you turning control by applying pressure with the right or left foot. Don't let the kids have all the fun - grab your Sno-Raider and get outdoors!
- Giant 42" one-man racer sled big enough for "the kid in all of us"
- Large hydroplane snow-rail surface for the fastest ride on the slopes
- Diamond-polished bottom surface for speedy sledding thrills
- Comfort-tested ergonomic deep-seat design keeps rider snug in the driver's seat and snow out
- Fender pods assist turning control with pressure from right or left forward foot
- Handy color-matched towrope included
- Easy-to-spot bright color for safety on crowded neighborhood hills
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11988693
Rated 2 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by D17 Terrible sled! Lucky to make it 3ft. down the hill. Just sank in the snow. Will be returning! February 19, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by disappointedbyDick worst sled ever It looks neat, but it was a total disappointment. I was lucky if I could make it a quarter of the way down the hill before it stopped dead in it's tracks. Steering it was near impossible. April 2, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Brian Good Value My three year old and I ride this together. It's one of the few sleds we could find where that (fairly) comfortably fit two people. December 31, 2012
1-3 of 3