UGG Australia Women's Classic Mini Winter BootItem Number: 11989093
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Learn to love winter in the UGG® Women's Classic Mini winter boot. A super soft sheepskin lining boosts all-around cushioning for lasting comfort, while a suede heel guard protects against light abrasions. A rubber wafer outsole provides reliable traction on snowy surfaces. Create your own casual style in the Classic Mini boot.
- Genuine sheepskin upper ensures protection against cold winter weather
- Shearling lining soothes for lasting comfort
- Suede heel guards and nylon binding protect against light abrasions
- Cushy foam footbed covered with a genuine sheepskin sockliner that naturally wicks away moisture for dryness
- Molded EVA sole with a patent-protected design ensures cushioning for comfort
- Rubber wafer outsole provides reliable traction on snowy surfaces
- Fit Tip: runs big
- Shaft Height: 4"
- Style: 5854
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ugg/ Changes Service from dicks itself was great but UGG has changed their quality :( this new UGG Pure stuff is garbage. I didn't realize this until the day after I placed my order when I was at another retailer and actually felt them. They feel fake! The fur is so thin now and there's a lot less of it. It affects the fit too! All my uggs are size 7. The new ones in a 7 are huge because there's half the amount of fur. Also the feeling of the suede is thinner and cheaper to. It was not a problem to return to the store but even the cashier was shocked when she felt them. So disappointed in ugg. August 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by blueye so happy great price excellent quality! I loved them! They were exactly what I was expecting! I was impressed. January 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tina Marie What a great deal for me. I actually got the right item I ordered unlike ordering from another place out of China. Joke...They sent me one size 5 boot and one size 7 boot and told me it was my baby. So, I can't wear those unless one of my feet shrink. Thanks Dicks! Love my UGGS.. November 24, 2011
1-3 of 3