Tubbs Women's FLEX ESC Snowshoe
The Tubbs® Women's FLEX ESC Snowshoe offers all the technical advancements found in the Tubbs® FLEX Series at an affordable price. Featuring FLEX Tail technology which allows the snowshoe to absorb shock from your initial heel strike and 3D Curved Traction Rails that ensure superior side-hill grip in icy conditions, this snowshoe works hard. Get hiking in the FLEX ESC.
- FRAME: FLEX Tail, Torsion Deck allows more natural movement of the foot and absorbs shock, reducing stress on the hips, ankles & knees
- ARTICULATION: Rotating Toe Cord, Rotation Limiter
- CONTROL: QuickFLEX binding
- TRACTION: 3D-Curved Traction Rails
- Size: 22"
- Dimensions: 8" x 22"
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- User weight: In packed or variable snow conditions the FLEX snowshoes are appropriate for all weights. In powder snow conditions the women's models are best up to 155 lbs.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11989187
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by jayfo Good product, heel strap needs work This was my first snowshoe purchase, and I'm very happy with its performance, especially for the price. They are light and easy to walk in, staying put on extended walks over hilly terrain. I am 120 lbs. and they provided great float on about 6" of snow. The bindings over the top of the foot are easy to get in and out of, but the heel strap leaves something to be desired. It's made of rubber and perforated with holes; you pull the strap to fit snugly around your heel, then slide a metal hook into one of the holes to secure the strap. There is a clip that is supposed to hold the slack end of the strap flush against the heel. The problem is even though my feet aren't tiny (size 8), I have to crank the strap almost to the end to get it tight enough, leaving a super long remaining strap that I have to pull around and tuck in to the front part of the binding so that it doesn't flap all over the place. I'm considering cutting part of it off. I doubt that you could get the heel strap tight enough if you wore a size 5 or 6 shoe. January 16, 2015
1-1 of 1