Mountain Hardwear Men's Heracles GloveItem Number: 11999235
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Designed for long days on the snow, the sleek, close-fitting Mountain Hardwear® Men's Heracles Glove combines tough 4-way stretch nylon softshell with Thermic Micro insulation for extra warmth. Fully laminated with OutDry® Waterproof Technology for exceptional protection, the waterproof, breathable OutDry® membrane is bonded to a tough 4-way stretch Nylon shell, sealing out water, and cold. You'll always be protected.
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Durable water-resistant pigskin palm and fingers
- High pile polyester fleece lining for extra warmth
- Thermic Micro insulation at the back of the hand
- Short, close fitting stretch gauntlet is low profile for a comfortable under the cuff fit
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Fabric: Body: 4-way stretch Nylon softshell. Laminate: OutDry® waterproof technology. Lining: polyester microfleece. Insulation: Thermic Micro. Palm Material: Water-resistant pigskin.
Country Of Origin: Sri Lanka