Mountain Hardwear Men's Heracles Glove
Designed for long days on the snow, the sleek, close-fitting Mountain Hardwear® Men's Heracles Glove combines tough 4-way stretch nylon softshell with Thermic Micro insulation for extra warmth. Fully laminated with OutDry® Waterproof Technology for exceptional protection, the waterproof, breathable OutDry® membrane is bonded to a tough 4-way stretch Nylon shell, sealing out water, and cold. You'll always be protected.
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Durable water-resistant pigskin palm and fingers
- High pile polyester fleece lining for extra warmth
- Thermic Micro insulation at the back of the hand
- Short, close fitting stretch gauntlet is low profile for a comfortable under the cuff fit
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Fabric: Body: 4-way stretch Nylon softshell. Laminate: OutDry® waterproof technology. Lining: polyester microfleece. Insulation: Thermic Micro. Palm Material: Water-resistant pigskin.
Country of Origin: Sri LankaWeb ID: 11999235
Rated 4 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sick of Snow in Jersey Nice Gloves but . . . These are great gloves but they run a bit small. I measured my hand and according to the chart I should wear a Large and that is what I ordered. Alas, too small. But my son took them and I took his (another type). My son says they are great. Keeps hands very warm and dry. February 15, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Geordie Good gloves but finger tips still cold after 20-30min in 5 degrees temps Gloves are solid - all but my finger tips were fine. Fingertips were very cold, from the last knuckle to the fingernail. Everything else was fine about them. I spent 40 minutes in 5 degree temps (possible windchill of -5 or -10) snow blowing. February 13, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jm1984 Overpriced cheap looking These look like something you might find at the dollar store. The inner material looks like cheap fake sheep wool. The outer is a cheap, thin layer of basically vinyl or thin fabric (I dunno). There doesn't seem to be anything special about the stitching. The tops of the fingers have no more than a millimeter of material over them. I wouldn't pay over $20 for this glove. And it looks much uglier in person than in the picture. It looks very industrial, like a work glove, not a ski glove. I do have very big hands, typically an XL is fine, these are very tight and the cuff doesn't even go over my watch because the wrist is so narrow. I could say the easy pull loop ripping off in about the second wear. DEFINITELY not worth $90! February 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jerry Mt. Headwear Gloves I bought a pair of these last year and used them when I snow blow the driveway and sidewalks at my house. These gloves kept my hands warm and dry even in the worst of weather conditions. Last year we had a storm of over 30" of snow in CT and I was outside for hours clearing it away and never had a problem with wet cold hands using these gloves. I bought a second pair recently in Black (1st pair was brown) so I can use them at my job at the funeral home when I need to be outside at wakes and funerals in the cold weather in CT. Highly recommend these gloves. November 1, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by steve great for the price One of the few gloves that are waterproof not water resistant garbage. Very warm but not too bulky great for snownobilling and ATV riding in cold weather. A little expensive but well worth the cash. Quality stiching and the inside of the glove won't pull out and still leave room for movement. Very happy with them. January 29, 2013
1-5 of 5