Shock Doctor Girls' Loose Hockey Short with Pelvic Protector
Save $5.00 (17%)
The Shock Doctor ® Girls' Loose Hockey Short with Pelvic Protector will give you the protection you need on the rink. This ventilated short with a built-in pelvic protector pocket features the X-Fit system for unparalleled comfort, fit and protection. An internal brief helps to increase comfort and reduce chafing. Super-ventilated, anti-microbial fabric wicks moisture away from the skin to keep you feeling cool dry.
- X-Fit pelvic protector system integrates a wraparound internal brief/short for unparalleled comfort, fit and protection
- Ventilated short with built-in pelvic protector pocket and internal brief to increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Velcro ® tabs to secure socks in place
- Pelvic protector designed with dual density composite foam for low-profile protection and superior comfort
- Super-ventilated, anti-microbial fabric that wicks moisture away from the skin
- Shock Doctor
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12018835
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carly Saved me in LAX I play goalie in Lacrosse, and I ordered this to save my bits. This has gotten so many hits its not even funny. And if you wear a Maxi below, like I did, you don't feel nothing if you got a hard kick down there. Just wash it a lot because it absorbs the sweat down there. June 7, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Victoria Doesn't protect everything! I wish that this protected more than just the pubic bone, because I used this during soccer, and I got a hard kick from below and directly up in my genitals and I've never felt anything more painful in my entire life! The pain was just unbelievable! February 20, 2012
1-2 of 2