Nike Men's Pro Combat Heist 1.2 Sliding Shorts
See Price In Cart
Protect your legs from impact with the Nike® Men's Heist Pro Combat Sliding Shorts. The compression fit supports your muscles and allows you to layer comfortably under a uniform, while tough foam padding on the outside of the legs provides increased durability and protection. The Pro Heist Baseball Sliding Shorts also feature strategically-placed flat-seam construction to reduce irritation caused by chafing.
NIKE MEN'S COMPRESSION SHORTS SIZE CHART:
- Compression fit baseball sliding shorts
- Foam padding on the outside of the legs for sliding protection
- Strategically-placed flat-seam construction reduces chafing
- Reduces irritation caused by chafing and seam stacking
- Helps support your muscles and increase blood flow
- Layers comfortably under your uniform
- Pro Combat branded comfortable waistband
- Model: 429613
NIKE MEN'S COMPRESSION SHORTS SIZE CHART:
- S = WAIST: 29" - 32"; HIPS: 35" - 37.5"
- M = WAIST: 32" - 35"; HIPS: 37.5" - 41"
- L = WAIST: 35" - 38"; HIPS: 41" - 44"
- XL = WAIST: 38" - 43"; HIPS: 44" - 47"
- 2XL = WAIST: 43" - 47.5"; HIPS: 47" - 50.5"
- 3XL = WAIST: 47.5" - 52.5"; HIPS: 50.5" - 53.5"
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of your body; keep tape horizontal
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips; keep tape horizontal
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- If your body measurements for waist and hips result in two different suggested sizes, order the size from your hip measurement
Country of Origin: IndiaWeb ID: 12024411
Nike Men's Pro Combat Heist 1.2 Sliding Shorts 92 92
Product is very nice Great for skateboarding and jogging too! my wife also has a pair, we both love them and they keep us from hurting hips if we fall! July 3, 2014
very flexible I love these sliding shorts. They mesh well with my shorts and softball pants plus they aren't bulky! July 3, 2014
Great in the washer! I purchased these for my son after he grew out of the ones he wore the last year. He wore 2 pair for over a year and he plays or practices almost every day. They hold up very well in the washer and I do hang them to dry to keep the elasticity strong. Occasionally, there will be a lose thread but nothing too bad. I even leave the cup in when I wash them and they have held up very well. I need another pair in a large (gray) but the store is sold out. I will have to wait until next year? Baseball is year round nowadays, especially in CA. June 18, 2014
Great sliding shorts Bought for my grandson. He says they are really good, June 17, 2014
worth every penny, just dont tell Nike. these compression shorts are great!!! I actually wear them everyday. ill wash them and since you cant dry them I throw them straight back on while they're wet. lol it's been abt three weeks lol. I do wear clean draws under them, but one day ill have a drawer full. June 11, 2014
Great support and protection! My son plays a lot of baseball and he says these are the best sliding shorts he has worn! June 4, 2014
Good compression shorts Use them as a umpire, work we'll for my purpose, able to wear them for multiple games . June 3, 2014
quality product This is our second time purchasing this item. We were going for lower price this purchase, held up well last time we had them. June 3, 2014
Great product if you slide head first These are a lot like all Nike Combat gear, they're comfortable to wear and the padding doesn't take away from the comfort at all. The only problem with these is they don't hold up too well when u really use em. If your playing rec ball or want a little padding just in case they're spot on, but if u play 6 games a week and treat your equipment and uniform like Lenny Dykstra they won't last. I would need probably 10 pairs of these throughout the course of a full season of ball if I didn't wear additional padding over them. They work great as a base layer, but if you play high school ball or above you may want to get 2 or 3 pairs to make it through 4 months of league play. May 7, 2014
Pro Combat sliders run small Sliders run very small. Tried several brands for 2014 season, all run small. My 15 yr old player is same size as last year - 5'11 175 lbs - wears same medium shorts and jeans from last. He is average male size but cannot wear new adult lg or x-lg sliders. Guess we'll have to order XXL. Same with cleat sizes. Great sliders for small people. May 7, 2014