Nike Boys' Pro Combat Heist 1.2 Sliding Shorts
See Price In Cart
He can protect his legs while making the steal with the boys' Nike® Pro Combat Heist Sliding Shorts. The compression fit of these Nike® baseball sliders supports the muscles and allows him to layer comfortably under his uniform, while tough foam padding on the outside of legs provides increased durability and protection. Strategically-placed flat-seam construction reduces irritation that can be caused by chafing and seam stacking.
NIKE BOYS' COMPRESSION SHORTS SIZE CHART:
- Compression youth baseball sliding shorts
- Foam padding on the outside of the legs for protection while sliding
- Strategically-placed flat-seam construction reduces chafing
- Reduces irritation caused by chafing and seam stacking
- Compression fit supports the muscles and aids in quicker recovery
- Pro Combat branded stretch waistband for better comfort and fit
- Layers comfortably under uniform pants
- Model: 436180
NIKE BOYS' COMPRESSION SHORTS SIZE CHART:
- XS = WAIST: 23.5" - 24"; HIP: 27" - 28"; HEIGHT: 3'11" - 4'3"
- S (8) = WAIST: 24" - 25.5"; HIP: 28" - 29.5"; HEIGHT: 4'3" - 4'7"
- M (10-12) = WAIST: 25.5" - 27"; HIP: 29.5" - 31.5"; HEIGHT: 4'7" - 4'11"
- L (14-16) = WAIST: 27" - 28.5"; HIP: 31.5" - 33.5"; HEIGHT: 4'11" - 5'3"
- XL (18-20) = WAIST: 28.5" - 29.5"; HIP: 33.5" - 35"; HEIGHT: 5'3" - 5'7"
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of your body; keep tape horizontal
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your hips; keep tape horizontal
- HEIGHT: Without shoes, measure straight down from the crown of your head to the floor
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- If your body measurements for waist and hips result in two different suggested sizes, order the size from your hip measurement
- The numbers shown in parentheses beside the size ranges are numeric sizes and do not have any relationship to a boy's age
Country of Origin: IndonesiaWeb ID: 12024412
Nike Boys' Pro Combat Heist 1.2 Sliding Shorts 39 39
run small the size on these sliding shorts run small the pocket for the cup is realllly small making the cup very visible under pants July 8, 2014
Love them!!!! My son got the sliders and loves them. Has alot of padding on the side for protection. July 3, 2014
Excellent sliding short My son really likes these sliding shorts. They have adequate padding on the thigh areas which is a big reason I purchased them. He outgrew a pair of EASTON sliding shorts which are comparable but DICKS'S didn't carry them. I would recommend these NIKE PRO COMBAT or EASTON sliding shorts. Bpth of these have the protection on the thigh area for sliding. July 3, 2014
Nike sliding shorts these shorts are great! My son had a chafing problem so i bought these shorts cause they looked tight they have a nice compression fit and the little extra padding on the sides cant hurt for sliding. July 2, 2014
Greet! Just as advertised and what we were looking for! My player is happy! June 17, 2014
These sliding shorts are our sons' favorites. With four boys and over a decade of purchasing sliding shorts, these are our favorites. The comfort, quality, and durability far exceed every other brand we have tried. The only reason I can't give them five stars is that we believe they are priced a bit high. June 11, 2014
Son finds comfortable Bought for son. He likes they have a little more cushion. May 18, 2014
Over all pleased with product My two boys were in an extra small Adidas girdle last year and needed this girdle in a large. The over all fit is very good and boys report very comfortable. My only real downer is that the pocket for the cup is to small and tight. It is almost a five minute struggle to get the cup back in after washing the shorts. Very very annoying. The shorts add a little more muscular look to the boys legs with the padding, which I think gives a good athletic look. May 13, 2014
wonderful My son loves them great for sliding!!! Would definitely recommend this product May 13, 2014
My son LOVES them. They seem to provide comfortable protection, and he claims they improve his game :) May 7, 2014